PDA

View Full Version : what the same?? again!!

ed of wales
05-03-2013, 05:59 AM
just completed my third major arkfall of the day low and behold I get another shield and grenade.
does anyone else keep getting the same items from arkfalls?
just alittle variety please maybe a mod or weaponevery once in a while

Grit
05-03-2013, 06:08 AM
i've gotten nothing but grenades or shields...

Pro-tip: just do the minor arkfalls that take place in the major. you'll still get keycodes and xp and rewards. you can spend that extra time running mine 99 getting 1-2 codes per 60 second run. heck of alot better than dealing with the issues at the final boss in the major arks.

ed of wales
05-03-2013, 06:11 AM
sound advice.
still they should up the rewards since its suppose to be a MAJOR arkfall big nasty hellion or matriarch

Grit
05-03-2013, 06:18 AM
yeah i agree that the loot rewards aren't all that great but there would be more want/need to come in top5 if you had a chance at something really awesome. Last night my buddy and I hit up a major ark event. we did 2 crystals and then hit up a minor ark that was really close. we finished 2 and 3. got the same old crap we woulda go had we placed 18/19.

The one thing that makes the minor arkfalls interesting now is the fact that the nano-hellbugs show up..now if they'd be at the major arks...life would be good. hell, i hope they leave the nano-powered buggies in the game, makes arkfalls and what not less dull.

ed of wales
05-03-2013, 06:23 AM
yeah I hear you.
the challenges linked to the different types of h/b were quite fun also plus you got rep points