PDA

View Full Version : Orange Drops?

DR_DEATH420
05-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Anyone had any oranges that did not come from lockboxs ? Like a random mob drop whether in reg game or co-op maybe the arkfall rewards. Every orange I have 12 total were from lockboxs . So anyone got a orange by other means then a lockbox?

Galactimus
05-03-2013, 10:25 AM
100% of Oranges are from lockboxes. If you hate lockboxes and keycode farming you could also save up tons of scrip and buy Oranges on the Trading Forum. Though you need a lot of patience to sift through that mess. Especially if you're not a Xbox NA player (they currently rule 95% of the forum.) (^_^)b

Note: You can't even receive purples from random mob drops.

inox2980
05-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Anyone had any oranges that did not come from lockboxs ? Like a random mob drop whether in reg game or co-op maybe the arkfall rewards. Every orange I have 12 total were from lockboxs . So anyone got a orange by other means then a lockbox?

I've heard of this happening, but has never happened to me (unfortunately!)

Demoney
05-03-2013, 10:26 AM
I got and orange detonator once from an Major Hellbug Arkfall. I was the 2nd spot on the board.

Hope499
05-03-2013, 10:26 AM
You have 12??!!??

Dude...I have one lol, what tier you buying?

I havent seen any from drops...but my boy swears he did an arkfall solo and got one.

Galactimus
05-03-2013, 10:28 AM
I got and orange detonator once from an Major Hellbug Arkfall. I was the 2nd spot on the board.

You can only obtain shields and grenades as Arkfall rewards. Receiving an "Orange" let alone a "Detonator" from an Arkfall is blasphemy I tell you! Have yourself exorcised immediately! (^_^)

DR_DEATH420
05-03-2013, 10:33 AM
For guy above I had 11 outta teir 4 & 1 outta teir 3. My buddy who's around ego 1000 has never had a orange form a lockbox . His only orange was a gift form me lol...

Soobydoo
05-03-2013, 10:36 AM
You have 12??!!??

Dude...I have one lol, what tier you buying?

I havent seen any from drops...but my boy swears he did an arkfall solo and got one.

Want an orange rebound lobber? I have 2 if those useless things.

I tried tier 2, 3 and 4 for a few hundred keys each and I'm going to stick to tier 4 for now. Mainly because I am seeing some sweet purples out of Tier 4 (full synergy, 10% ego recharge etc)

Although I got 5 oranges from tier 3. 1 orange from tier 2 and 1 orange from tier 4.

This is going to sound horrible and you hear it all over the borderlands forums but...random is random >,<

and OT have never seen an orange drop and just got to my 10,000 kill.