PDA

View Full Version : Founder Packages before launch? CE at launch?

Guknowit
01-05-2013, 01:15 PM
I've searched the threads and couldn't find anything on the subject, but does anyone know if there is going to be "Founders Packages" before release? I usually throw money at a game before hand (Firefall and Hawken) if it looks/is fun.

Also does anyone know if there will be a collectors edition on release? I'm always a sucker for those depending on the fluff.

Hexo
01-05-2013, 01:22 PM
I think that this is not yet told, but I bet that any game nowadays gives advantages to funders.
Let's cross our fingers !

Guknowit
01-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Well I really hope they do have some sort of founders package with some incentives, I'm willing to dish out some money, same goes for having a CE.

Hexo
01-05-2013, 02:32 PM
What I would love is an access to the alpha / beta for the pre orders .. this would rocks !

Asaomar
01-05-2013, 02:51 PM
What I would love is an access to the alpha / beta for the pre orders .. this would rocks !

Well I can tell you now that no MMO gives out Alpha tester status for something as simple as a game preorder. Beta tester sure, plenty have done that, but Alpha? Not a chance.

To the OP: I would be surprised if there wasn't some form of collector or premium edition at launch, I know I'm watching for one.

SteelPaladin
01-05-2013, 03:09 PM
there are 3 default packages as of now, 60 dollar, 100 dollar, and a 150 ultimate. but no details on what they will contain...

Guknowit
01-05-2013, 04:55 PM
there are 3 default packages as of now, 60 dollar, 100 dollar, and a 150 ultimate. but no details on what they will contain...

Where did you find this information at?

SteelPaladin
01-05-2013, 06:25 PM
gamestop has all 3 different option up for pre-order, but no details on what those entail...

Shadinaxx
01-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Where did you find this information at?

Game software supply stores (Gamestop, etc) will make entries into their database using a typical marketting format (60/100/150 is pretty much the retail standard). I wouldnt go by this as law, as it's the supply companies way of guesswork so that they have the order entries catalogued for the title. It does NOT mean they have knowledge of Trion's plan for marketting.

Guknowit
01-05-2013, 08:52 PM
Game software supply stores (Gamestop, etc) will make entries into their database using a typical marketting format (60/100/150 is pretty much the retail standard). I wouldnt go by this as law, as it's the supply companies way of guesswork so that they have the order entries catalogued for the title. It does NOT mean they have knowledge of Trion's plan for marketting.

Oh yeah for the CE, I see, guess it's the usual, that's good.

I thought the person who replied with the $60-$150 packages was talking about the Founders packages...

Again, I hope we have that option (founders) in the near future.

Fiancee
01-06-2013, 06:47 AM
Gimme digital standard and of course cheapest price, Im happy.