PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to use my very first post...

Ryzaerian
05-03-2013, 04:16 PM
...to express my appreciation for the game. I'm genuinely having a blast, and have been since launch. I in no way deny the existence of bugs (I've had my share, ranging from mildly annoying to really frustrating), and look forward to having more content and carrots to chase.

That said, I keep coming back and, for the most part, my experience is a lot of fun. That's the key word for me. The game is fun. Really fun. Sometime I just shoot things for an hour to level up weapon skills, and have lots of fun doing it. I also love the show, which makes the game even more fun for me. I'm picturing Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction looking at me and going "Say 'fun' again. I dare you."

I encourage everyone to have some patience. It's definitely been a roller coaster of a launch. That said, I think the game has massive potential, and that our patience will be rewarded. And don't try to take my ark loot. My grandmother tried to take my ark loot once.

Once.

See you on the battlefield.

Edit: I'm on the 360. GT is EternalWar.

Archangel
05-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Nice to have you as i near my 1,000 post. Welcome to the community. If you have questions and play on the PC you can find me under ArchangelMD.

vizibledog
05-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Hell yeah buddy. Its nice to have another on this forum who isn't moaning. I'm with you dude.

Tango80
05-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the forums. Beware the trolls. And Flaming is a daily occurrence.
So again Welcome to the forums.

Munx
05-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Welcome, and good luck on future posts.

While I may voice my critique about some of trions flaws loudly at times, It most definatly does not mean I have any intention of leaving the game anytime soon.

The game has some amazing potential, just need to whip the dev team into shape. ;)

Ryzaerian
05-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback. And thanks Archangel, but I'm on the 360. =)

Grant
05-03-2013, 05:01 PM
...to express my appreciation for the game. I'm genuinely having a blast, and have been since launch. I in no way deny the existence of bugs (I've had my share, ranging from mildly annoying to really frustrating), and look forward to having more content and carrots to chase.

That said, I keep coming back and, for the most part, my experience is a lot of fun. That's the key word for me. The game is fun. Really fun. Sometime I just shoot things for an hour to level up weapon skills, and have lots of fun doing it. I also love the show, which makes the game even more fun for me. I'm picturing Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction looking at me and going "Say 'fun' again. I dare you."

I encourage everyone to have some patience. It's definitely been a roller coaster of a launch. That said, I think the game has massive potential, and that our patience will be rewarded. And don't try to take my ark loot. My grandmother tried to take my ark loot once.

Once.

See you on the battlefield.

Edit: I'm on the 360. GT is EternalWar.

Some fresh blood, it is good. I hope you will stay with this optimism :)