PDA

View Full Version : Contract vendors and mods. Please explain before I buy.

METALPUNKS
05-03-2013, 08:08 PM
I don't get this at all. I have enough currency to buy a few weapons from the contract vendors but I have some questions first. So I notice at the vendors they each have a special synergy. Like say scavenger(I think). Is that the only place I can get a weapon with the scavenger synergy? On that particular vendor? Then at the bottom it say you can buy a mod package that contains two scavenger mods. So I can't get any other type of mods when buying that one?

As you can tell I'm so confused. Please explain or link me. I get synergies and how they work and even modded synergy weapons. I don't get how the vendors work. Do the vendors change at all ever?

EmoPyroNecrosis
05-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Now, my advice, hold your currency. Only use it on the mod packs, when you get a Mod Synergy Weapon of that type from a lockbox or drop

That being said I never buy anything in any kind of RPG, be it MMO or otherwise, I always work on scavenged look... I buy lockboxes on a form of rule exception, as Lockboxes are in my mind, random loot.

METALPUNKS
05-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Now, my advice, hold your currency. Only use it on the mod packs, when you get a Mod Synergy Weapon of that type from a lockbox or drop

That being said I never buy anything in any kind of RPG, be it MMO or otherwise, I always work on scavenged look... I buy lockboxes on a form of rule exception, as Lockboxes are in my mind, random loot.

Thanks amd I will do this most likely but I still really want to understand it.