PDA

View Full Version : What have you guys done (Thanks)?

BrassRazoo
05-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Someone had a brain explosion last night .. a good one.

I woke up and things had changed and others were working.

I use a 360 controller and I now have coloured button icons (wow) and I can press Y to swap loadouts, sweet!
Vibration is working, working a little too well : )

I played some PvP and things were popping everywhere, completed this completed that.
Did Explosions 101, Cerberus was working.

There may be others but only played a little this morning, got my hands on the first 3 episodes so may watch the idiot box a tad.

So it's thanks from me and if a CM sees this please pass on my gratitude to "the team".

Anyway, has anyone seen the movie What about Bob? You know Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfus, if you haven't check it out it's very funny.

Baby Steps! : )

IGears
05-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Someone had a brain explosion last night .. a good one.

I woke up and things had changed and others were working.

I use a 360 controller and I now have coloured button icons (wow) and I can press Y to swap loadouts, sweet!
Vibration is working, working a little too well : )

I played some PvP and things were popping everywhere, completed this completed that.
Did Explosions 101, Cerberus was working.

There may be others but only played a little this morning, got my hands on the first 3 episodes so may watch the idiot box a tad.

So it's thanks from me and if a CM sees this please pass on my gratitude to "the team".

Anyway, has anyone seen the movie What about Bob? You know Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfus, if you haven't check it out it's very funny.

Baby Steps! : )

what? ive used an xbox 360 controller for PC since day one and had no problems

BrassRazoo
05-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Mine must be special, I didn't have the icons before.
It was T for self-rez and E to extract. No vibrations or Y for loadout.

Anyway the PvP and Cerberus pursuits are working for me as well.

IGears
05-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Mine must be special, I didn't have the icons before.
It was T for self-rez and E to extract. No vibrations or Y for loadout.

Anyway the PvP and Cerberus pursuits are working for me as well.

oh lol i was about to say... maybe you didnt have the 'show controller UI' on or something

BrassRazoo
05-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Maybe. I'll have to check.
I use a USB splitter cable and have a few things going on, but most likely it is me being a PC noob : )

EDIT: Thought I'd join the Master Race for this one.

Schwa
05-03-2013, 09:37 PM
I use a USB splitter cable and have a few things going on, but most likely it is me being a PC noob : )

EDIT: Thought I'd join the Master Race for this one.

Using a controller.

Rejected.

IGears
05-03-2013, 09:38 PM

oh i see... i have this wireless adaptor for the computer to use wireless controllers when i first go my computer together. i had to go on youtube just to get the thing to work right. but after that, i had no problems with it.

BrassRazoo
05-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Using a controller.

Rejected.

Baby Steps : )

IGears
05-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Using a controller.

Rejected.

whats wrong with a controller? the keyboard to me just feels clumsy.. but then again ive play on the xbox for so long. When i got my computer build, i tried to play CS:GO on the controller. And like an idiot, i got owned alot.

BrassRazoo
05-03-2013, 09:46 PM
I played a different game (Runes of Magic) on PC for ages and did ok with keyboard and mouse TAB targeting and hot keys etc. it was ok.
But I'm that same have over 120k Gamerscore on Xbox and whenever there is a gun and aiming my brain thinks I need triggers.

IGears
05-03-2013, 09:57 PM
I played a different game (Runes of Magic) on PC for ages and did ok with keyboard and mouse TAB targeting and hot keys etc. it was ok.
But I'm that same have over 120k Gamerscore on Xbox and whenever there is a gun and aiming my brain thinks I need triggers.

lol yeah i hear ya. i try not to make it a handicap on myself or anything but i feel better having a controller

Daholic
05-03-2013, 10:40 PM

Which server did you play on?

I was on Palenque.

ROM, IMO did it right mixing P2W and G2W.

BrassRazoo
05-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Which server did you play on?

I was on Palenque.

ROM, IMO did it right mixing P2W and G2W.

I played on the Aussie Server - Thalia.
Aussies had to play on US then they made a specific AU server which only lasted about 3 years.
It has been moved back to the US after (or at the same time) we lost our local support crew.
I stopped playing seriously soon after that.

I liked the game. Could be a bit cash shop heavy if there were no diamonds sellers.
Ran the guild Banished on Thalia.
Spent most of it's time in the Top 3 even got to number 1 for a time (for Siege / PvP anyway) .. damn it was a chore.