PDA

View Full Version : Character link/page?

j_door8
05-04-2013, 12:55 AM
I know that Trion has their hands full with all the things they have going on with this game right now, but does anybody else here wish there was a way to view characters online/link your characters EGO rating and pursuit progress? I sure do wish there was something like this I really hope it's something Trion has planned because I think it would be a great way to bring new players into the game. Just link your character and show your friends or whatever what Defiance is all about!

- It would show your first load out as a default (possibly able to show the other load outs as well)

- It would show your characters EGO spec so that players could possibly see what other players are using and try the combinations out for themselves

- It could have a link to all your pursuits and reputations

- Definitely would have to show your character!

- Eventually once clans in this game have evolved a bit more it would have to have a link to the character's clan for sure and include all things pertaining to the clan

Any other suggestions? Maybe if we get enough good ideas the developers will take this post seriously!

Mr Awesome 0ne
05-04-2013, 01:04 AM
I would like to see something like this.

Something like the N7 Headquarters from Mass Effect 3 would be perfect.

I was so spoiled by that.

j_door8
05-04-2013, 02:26 AM
Same here except it was WoW for me. The whole idea of the armory is great and I think it is something that should be integral to the website side of this game!