PDA

View Full Version : What happen to the Sniper Rifle ?

Caesar
05-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Seems last update, the sniper rifle accuracy is totally off. :confused:

Only one of every three shots hits the target ? I can understand that you may be trying to nerf it for PvP...but also for NORMAL game-play ?

You know what, you should forget about PvP Trion. The best thing about Defiance is the Open Word PvE cooperative game-play. PvP is going to break the game....

Runebane
05-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Seems last update, the sniper rifle accuracy is totally off. :confused:

Did you happen to put a scope on it then?

Caesar
05-04-2013, 01:35 AM

No a new one, i using my favorite sniper rifle, that i modded about 2 weeks a go...Before the latest patch the accuracy was 1/1, now is 1/3....

Runebane
05-04-2013, 01:38 AM
No a new one, i using my favorite sniper rifle, that i modded about 2 weeks a go...Before the latest patch the accuracy was 1/1, now is 1/3....

Ok, not sure then. Was just going to mention that scopes are broke. They hurt instead of help accuracy. But if its the same one you are use to, idk. Didn't notice a change myself, but I've been going through a couple rifles a night working on getting max skill.

AngryFire
05-04-2013, 02:05 AM

I had a really nice purple fully modded with tier 2 and 3 mods, loved it, pre-patch it was great.. post patch i was lucky to get a head shot at 20 meters when we were both standing still. Hope they fix it soon. I suck at sniping but love it and i am NOT as bad as this scope made it be :)

Saren
05-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Not sure, I just started playing and using a starting sniper rifle is getting me headshots left and right