PDA

View Full Version : debating on to buy dlc pass,,

triggerhappycamper
05-04-2013, 06:51 AM
im weighing out the pro's and con's,, someone talk me into buying it lol,, :p

BlindMuze
05-04-2013, 06:52 AM
Wait until the first dlc pack comes out then make your decision, that's what I should have done instead of just getting it early, but meh, I like my hellbug hat and sweet shades >.>

Jeff Kaos
05-04-2013, 07:16 AM
I'm waiting to see and I tell everyone I know to do the same. From what I understand most content is going to be free for everyone with DLC being little more than gear, outfits/titles and maybe vehicles. There might be 1 or 2 DLC only missions. This is just speculation from what I've pieced together from different dev. posts. No matter what though, I'd strongly urge you to wait. You're looking for someone to play "devil's advocate" and talk you into buying it but ask yourself this: "what exactly am I buying at this point"? A promise and some costume items no one can see 99% of the time? If you've got $40 dollars just burning a hole in your pocket go see an early showing Iron Man 3 and have a decent lunch afterwards.

Bumbles
05-04-2013, 07:19 AM
Well, how often do you play? That should be your first factor. How long have you had the game and has your enjoyment lowered? Can you see yourself playing this well into the summer?

For me the answer is yes. And my friends are on the game as well and I seem to get lost in the world.

The new areas will be most likely unlocked to all players but those who don't purchase the DLC won't get access to the new items or missions. Also note, that this season pass is vastly different from previous ones such as Borderlands, Gears of War etc... It is better to compare it to Battlefield Premium. You are paying for all the DLC at once, and end up saving a few bucks.

AngryAardvark
05-04-2013, 07:26 AM
If you've got $40 dollars just burning a hole in your pocket go see an early showing Iron Man 3 and have a decent lunch afterwards.

Such awesome advice ;-)

Lupus Interuptus
05-04-2013, 07:28 AM
yes pay for more before they fix critical issues that plague the game now

FantasyMeister
05-04-2013, 07:29 AM
I've never bought a season pass and never will. If the content is good enough I'm happy to give the developers extra by buying it at full price anyhow. I'm not sure if that works out better for the developers than the season pass up front, I just know it usually works out better for me.