PDA

View Full Version : So STUPID!!!!

Mladenov
05-04-2013, 08:23 AM
I'm really PISSED OFF of these MORONS which ruin the stupid instances!!!!
In explosions 101 if you hit the Tankers with Cerberus, tankers DO NOT drop LOOT!!!
AND how HARD is to EXPLAIN this the the shtako KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erei
05-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Oh yeah, I'm so sorry you didn't dropped your wonderful white or maybe green gun.
Get over it kid.

Warlander
05-04-2013, 08:27 AM
really? this is what pisses you off ? lol i wonder if your the guy that got mad at me for using a bmg in a dungeon so i spent the whole map just zapping him with it ha

ItISLupus
05-04-2013, 08:28 AM
*Came in expecting post about patching process * Oh, hey a legitimate complaint. I had people purposely bug the hulker and fight it with the second cerberus (after the fight)

Firetalion
05-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Noobs is as noobs does...

I just hate it when they break the Cerberuses. We'll never get our turret kills that way.

Mladenov
05-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Yeah this piss me off too!!!
I really want best ways to play,
not noobish stuff in my paries!

Warlander
05-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Yeah this piss me off too!!!
I really want best ways to play,
not noobish stuff in my paries!

thats why you join a guild.

Mladenov
05-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Well i have a guild but they are all slackers.

ironhands
05-04-2013, 08:40 AM
In explosions 101 if you hit the Tankers with Cerberus, tankers DO NOT drop LOOT!!!

was it the one, right at the end, about 15 minutes ago and all 3 people the cerberus inside died? If so, I was one of the gunners lol
we were also waiting for 5 mins to enter 'cause someone got lost

Mladenov
05-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Nope, that was a 20 mins (i think) ago.

Delte
05-04-2013, 08:58 AM
I always use the Cerberus to kill the mobs, makes it alot easier. Yeh so what if I miss that green or white weapon which I will just salvage anyway because I have 100 others just like them.

Ninno20
05-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Awww someone lost 250 salvage from a rubbish white weapon, can your day get any worse. WTF is happening with the forums today its full of crying children.

DejaVooDoo
05-04-2013, 09:03 AM
really? this is what pisses you off ? lol i wonder if your the guy that got mad at me for using a bmg in a dungeon so i spent the whole map just zapping him with it ha

If you were in Soleptor, I was probably that guy. What possesses people to use BMGs, rebounders, etc on a map where the frame rate already makes it almost unbearable to play?

Ninno20
05-04-2013, 09:08 AM
If you were in Soleptor, I was probably that guy. What possesses people to use BMGs, rebounders, etc on a map where the frame rate already makes it almost unbearable to play?

To listen to people like you have mental break downs over trivial matters.

Jackobite
05-04-2013, 09:11 AM

thats your frame rate I have no problems with mine.

Just saying..

DejaVooDoo
05-04-2013, 09:11 AM
To listen to people like you have mental break downs over trivial matters.

so you're just a troll then? everything about a video game is a "trivial matter". Why make other people's recreation time less pleasant? What must the real world do to someone to turn them into a video game griefer?

DejaVooDoo
05-04-2013, 09:13 AM
thats your frame rate I have no problems with mine.

Just saying..

On XBox the framerate for Soleptor (and only Soleptor) has been terrible since day one. Doesn't even happen in the very similar Motherlode. Don't experience anywhere else in the game except the most populated arkfalls.

Strontium Dog
05-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Who gives a sh!t. Its crap loot anyway or it will be exactly the same as we have already and therefor salvaged.

Ninno20
05-04-2013, 09:15 AM
so you're just a troll then? everything about a video game is a "trivial matter". Why make other people's recreation time less pleasant? What must the real world do to someone to turn them into a video game griefer?

If simple stuff like this is what bothers you in life, then you have serious problems. Much bigger issues in the world then... wahhh i have 10 fps not 60.

Mladenov
05-04-2013, 09:16 AM
And yet again some IDIOTISH children ruin the ****ing dungeon!
SO NICE!!!!

DejaVooDoo
05-04-2013, 09:19 AM
If simple stuff like this is what bothers you in life, then you have serious problems. Much bigger issues in the world then... wahhh i have 10 fps not 60.

It doesn't bother me in life. It bothers me in game. game = trivial as per the post you just quoted. Doesn't make you less of a sad person for taking joy in it. Actually, the fact that you believe the grief continues into real life makes your actions all the more sad. The choice to go out of your way to hinder someone else's enjoyment reveals a fundamental character defect. You may want to look up "schadenfreude" and talk to a professional.

Ninno20
05-04-2013, 09:24 AM
It doesn't bother me in life. It bothers me in game. game = trivial as per the post you just quoted. Doesn't make you less of a sad person for taking joy in it. Actually, the fact that you believe the grief continues into real life makes your actions all the more sad. The choice to go out of your way to hinder someone else's enjoyment reveals a fundamental character defect. You may want to look up "schadenfreude" and talk to a professional.

Ooooo is someone trying to justify there own intelligence, bless /pats-on-head

Take joy by all means, but enraging yourself over stupid little things in game (like what this thread is about) is just sad and pathetic. Its a game, don't like it do something else. Its not real life so why in any way shape should it anger / enrage / give grief. Because you only find that if you go looking.

Iv never felt an ounce of rage on this game yet, but its highly amusing making others rage. Think someone in the 3rd world would rage over bad fps? Pah

Iceberg
05-04-2013, 09:45 AM
The only people who ruin the co-op games are those who refuse to go inside the circle to go fight the bosses, other than that who cares if they run something over with the car? It is part of the pursuit anyways, so if you are going to yell at anyone about that, go scream at trion for making that a pursuit.

Fiox
05-04-2013, 10:01 AM
You can still get good versions of weapons in green and blue for lvling up until you find better but yeah the main point of coops is guaranteed loot from the mini bosses so I understand his frustration but some ppl just don't know or they don't care and if they don't care and I'm leader they get kicked for wasting my time.

Ninno20
05-04-2013, 10:09 AM
You can still get good versions of weapons in green and blue for lvling up until you find better but yeah the main point of coops is guaranteed loot from the mini bosses so I understand his frustration but some ppl just don't know or they don't care and if they don't care and I'm leader they get kicked for wasting my time.

You would kick someone for killing an enemy in an intended way of playing?
Seriously? Wow, hope you get kicked when trying to get your running over enemies in a Cerberus pursuit

Shada Mori
05-04-2013, 10:18 AM
I love all the "Its probably a white or green" .. I've never seen a tanker in Explosion 101 drop less than a green, and usually its a blue. Now granted that doesn't make it A L O T better, but with the way they have nerfed means to get loot in open world, every bit counts.

Fiox
05-04-2013, 10:43 AM
You would kick someone for killing an enemy in an intended way of playing?
Seriously? Wow, hope you get kicked when trying to get your running over enemies in a Cerberus pursuit

I intend to do it when it's not a coop and when we get cerberus in open world or do it in pvp where its put for its intended use.

The most I'll do in coops is drive the cerberus for vehicle xp I dont use the weapons on it. SO I'd never be doing what your talking about.

Jym
05-04-2013, 10:50 AM

Next time do the Co-Op with friends. Problem solved.

If you don't have friends in an MMO....I wouldn't understand why you bother playing.

3rdpig
05-04-2013, 10:50 AM
I've been playing since launch and I hit a Tanker with the Cerberus and destroyed the Cerberus a couple of nights ago. Sorry! I felt stupid as soon as I did it, but hey, it's just a computer game, it's not like the dog ate your homework or anything super serial.

Miserere
05-04-2013, 11:01 AM
I've been playing since launch and I hit a Tanker with the Cerberus and destroyed the Cerberus a couple of nights ago. Sorry! I felt stupid as soon as I did it, but hey, it's just a computer game, it's not like the dog ate your homework or anything super serial.

Same. I didn't know. I just wanted to run stuff over until some guy pointed it out to me. Whoops! XD