PDA

View Full Version : electric archers!!

Kaimakai
05-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Ok.. this is not a complaint about not being able to find them thread... rather, I'm helping.. ok.. so they are fairly rare, but if you hang around the mine 99 area, the emergency "exotic goods" will generally have 2-3 of them.. Some people are complaining about how they've killed a billion electric archers and it's not updating properly... here's the thing, it is... you're not killing electric archers, you're killing syphon archers, they look EXACTLY the same, the only difference is, when an electric archer hits you, your hud disappears for a few seconds usually, the syphon archers don't do that, their attack even looks the same, but only one is actually electric charged.. Hope that clears things up for people. Oh, and for the people complaining about their other pursuit that only have to finish the "thinning the herd" contract to complete it, that contract will supposedly become available at the next weekly contract reset under paradise, it is NOT the "thinning the herd" pursuit, so this is also working properly.
~END~

BrittneyGore
05-04-2013, 10:34 AM
I found them so easy. Just went to stand alone hellbug extermination arkfalls.