PDA

View Full Version : Gender benders??

Warcurse
05-04-2013, 10:35 AM
I have observed guys changing to girls like theyre changing loadouts, is this a PC MOD??

omega32x
05-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Well im a guy with long hair but im 100% male.

But my character in game is mainly male to so whatever? I really don't get the whole gender phobia thing.

Warlander
05-04-2013, 10:46 AM
no its the games system of redndering a default character model first, then after some time it loads the real model, some times theres a bug where it switches back and forth .

Ensu
05-04-2013, 10:48 AM
I have observed guys changing to girls like theyre changing loadouts, is this a PC MOD??

Were the guys wearing the starting survivalist outfit? If so, that's probably just the placeholder avatar before your computer figures out what the hell all these people are actually wearing.

omega32x
05-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Oh this is some kind of bug or something hes talking about in game i guess? I was just thinking he was *****ing about gender in general lol. Like why guys change there characters to girls and **** like that. Would be nice if they might have a gender changing service for latter though if you get tired of the sex of the character you play for a small fee without having to make a new one all over again. This is an MMO after all.

Neptonius
05-04-2013, 11:17 AM
no its the games system of redndering a default character model first, then after some time it loads the real model, some times theres a bug where it switches back and forth .

It looks Very funny when it does this. :D

AlbionsBlade
05-04-2013, 11:48 AM
They've been to Outback Bob's one stop gender reassignment clinic and kebab shop.