PDA

View Full Version : A little praise for once

COLDBLUNTED
05-04-2013, 11:06 AM
In my humble opinion this is the best game to come along since fallout 3, aside from being addicting and fun it is getting even better everyday. Rented Defiance then bought it the next day and now I only sleep while improvements are being made.

cerberouse
05-04-2013, 11:41 AM
I agree whole heartedly, though i wish MODs were in fallout 3, that would have been pretty bad *** xP
I love finding a gun and going, " Well this looks like garbage =,=" and equipping it just to see how it feels and going "Jesus god what the hell was that?! O.O" or finding out my reticule is basicly just a single dot on my screen and my double-tap pistol is actually incredibly accurate :p

Clarkeh
05-04-2013, 12:08 PM
In my humble opinion this is the best game to come along since fallout 3, aside from being addicting and fun it is getting even better everyday. Rented Defiance then bought it the next day and now I only sleep while improvements are being made.

Addictive, sorry it really bothers me when someone mistypes that word XD and i agree with its current faults im still enjoying the game.