PDA

View Full Version : Semi Auto to Full Auto Mods

Reklezztrini
05-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Where can I find them? I have done almost every single god damn side mission & have only received a Toxic Shot Converter mod for the shotgun (only blue mod I have gotten). Where is the best place to get these?

0_d4RK_FaLLen
05-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Haven't seen any full auto mods, but there are burst mod(s) that add like +3 burst. Only ever seen the green +3 mod so no idea if there is a blue one or not.

Tango80
05-04-2013, 12:21 PM
You mean burst mod? Because those are only used in Assault rifles, LMG and SMG's.

If your looking for full auto shotguns or burst fire shotguns you have to look at the Vot shotguns for burstfire (Aside from the Grind Fraggers as they are full auto pumps)

Or VBI shotguns which tend to be full auto. Berserker shotguns can spew ammo fast.

But there is no mods that upgrade shotguns from semiauto to full auto.

mikepaul
05-04-2013, 01:37 PM
You mean burst mod? Because those are only used in Assault rifles, LMG and SMG's.

If your looking for full auto shotguns or burst fire shotguns you have to look at the Vot shotguns for burstfire (Aside from the Grind Fraggers as they are full auto pumps)

Or VBI shotguns which tend to be full auto. Berserker shotguns can spew ammo fast.

But there is no mods that upgrade shotguns from semiauto to full auto.
Well, I'm not sure about shotguns, but there IS a burst mod for Infectors. I have a Burst +1 mod (blue, I believe) that makes my Incubator-of-the-moment empty the whole 20-shot clip in full-auto mode, rather than have to wait while 5 at a time get fired from the other unmodded Incubators I keep around to replace it.

I guess the concept of burst is variable. A burst +3 mod on one of my FRC Heavy Assault Rifles merely made it shoot more bullets at a time, but didn't go full-auto. Perhaps that's to not let someone get too powerful or something, since the Incubator relies on bugs forming which doesn't always happen...

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
05-04-2013, 01:51 PM
As far as I am aware, there are no mods to convert a burst weapon to full auto. Only semiauto to burst exist. I happen to have two fo these mods on me. One I am using for sure, but havn't decided what to do with the other yet.

mikepaul, if you have another burst mod for infectors I'll trade you. Havn't seen anything but Strain Expanders, which are next to useless on Innoculators. =\

mikepaul
05-04-2013, 02:36 PM
mikepaul, if you have another burst mod for infectors I'll trade you. Havn't seen anything but Strain Expanders, which are next to useless on Innoculators. =\
Nope, just one. It's costing a small fortune in salvage to move the mod to the next Incubator every few days. If I get another such mod, I'll consider a trade...