PDA

View Full Version : Episode missions?

Pippa
05-04-2013, 12:16 PM
okay so I beat the game (Fudge you Nim!:mad:).... I have a whole lot of side missions but I want to see more episode missions. The last one that I did was when I got the Crystal with Nolan and Irisa and then they ditched me and took the crystal...Is there going to be any more?

Wiggles
05-04-2013, 12:18 PM
There was supposed to be more, yes. But I wouldn't get your hopes up...

OrpheusXI
05-04-2013, 12:20 PM
There was supposed to be more, yes. But I wouldn't get your hopes up...

You really don't think they will add more missions, why? I completely 100% disagree with you if so.

Wiggles
05-04-2013, 12:23 PM
You really don't think they will add more missions, why? I completely 100% disagree with you if so.

I didn't say that I thought there wasn't going to be more episode missions... Just said not to get your hopes up, because Trion is great at letting players down.

OrpheusXI
05-04-2013, 12:27 PM
I didn't say that I thought there wasn't going to be more episode missions... Just said not to get your hopes up, because Trion is great at letting players down.

It's their first MMO console game, with Rift being their first MMO period. Not like it's a trend or something. Look at these other developers they're a joke but yet people still play them: Call of Duty, MapleStory (or just Nexon period), Blizzard has done people terrible too.

Wiggles
05-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Trion knows what they're doing, they're just going about this game half a**ed. Also, why do people keep point out that its a Console MMO??? What does that have to do with anything?? Yes, it's an MMO on consoles; but that isn't even the issue. Bugs and such that people complain about are on PC too. Stating that to argue against people complaining about bugs and what not, is a complete invalid argument.

OrpheusXI
05-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Trion knows what they're doing, they're just going about this game half a**ed. Also, why do people keep point out that its a Console MMO??? What does that have to do with anything?? Yes, it's an MMO on consoles; but that isn't even the issue. Bugs and such that people complain about are on PC too. Stating that to argue against people complaining about bugs and what not, is a complete invalid argument.

It's their first time ever working with the console, what's hard to understand that you can't expect perfection? Plus, I've heard the PC's the best of the three for bugs and server timeouts.

Just saying, in the last 3 weeks (giver take) since I've had the game. I've timed out only 3 times.

Wiggles
05-04-2013, 12:46 PM
It being on console has nothing to do with bugs and such. The problems are on PC also, the game itself is broken. With very little, slow progression at fixing simple problems.