PDA

View Full Version : why dont u get gun xp/weapon xp at arkfalls...

hYp
05-04-2013, 02:48 PM
this makes doing them pretty much pointless to me when i can do co-op an get xp gun xp an items , or doing fightclub (99) , where u can get mass xp an if u kill **** get gun xp/ gun lvls

any1 else find doing arkfalls pretty pointless since u dont get to lvl up your guns?

Slay
05-04-2013, 02:52 PM
this makes doing them pretty much pointless to me when i can do co-op an get xp gun xp an items , or doing fightclub (99) , where u can get mass xp an if u kill **** get gun xp/ gun lvls

any1 else find doing arkfalls pretty pointless since u dont get to lvl up your guns?

I really wish you did, because more people would come to play arkfalls if this were the case. Unfortunately not though.

hYp
05-04-2013, 02:58 PM
I really wish you did, because more people would come to play arkfalls if this were the case. Unfortunately not though.

it makes no damn sense why you dont , an ive brought up the issue to the support team , we need more ppl to bring up this issue because its really making arkfalling quite pointless unless you are lvl 20 in all the guns types u use witch most ppl use like 4-5 differnt gun types as myself i use LMG shotguns pump/saw , infectors/detnators an semi snipes so doing arkfalls are a waste of time right now , maybe later when im ego 5000 an have everything lvl 20 il do them =/ , an the game is based around arkfalls it seems a bit ******ed

Myst
05-04-2013, 03:01 PM
You do at smaller ones but yeah you don't at bigger ones which still kind of baffles me but eh; that's why I just switch to my most powerful loadout then back to my regular leveling one because of those.

I'm starting to find arkfalls to be a bit more useful given that I'm finding more powerful shields now than I did before - also because my contracts and some pursuits fall under playing at arkfalls.

LaZyPaTeL
05-04-2013, 03:01 PM
it makes no damn sense why you dont , an ive brought up the issue to the support team , we need more ppl to bring up this issue because its really making arkfalling quite pointless unless you are lvl 20 in all the guns types u use witch most ppl use like 4-5 differnt gun types as myself i use LMG shotguns pump/saw , infectors/detnators an semi snipes so doing arkfalls are a waste of time right now , maybe later when im ego 5000 an have everything lvl 20 il do them =/ , an the game is based around arkfalls it seems a bit ******ed

I agree for the most part. Though I don't think the game is really based around arkfalls. I don't really see the logic in not allowing weapon xp in arkfalls. Have they given a reason at all?

hYp
05-04-2013, 03:03 PM
I agree for the most part. Though I don't think the game is really based around arkfalls. I don't really see the logic in not allowing weapon xp in arkfalls. Have they given a reason at all?

i was ingored by support , im going to bring it up in the next live chat i do though

Bunyan
05-04-2013, 03:51 PM
I get annoyed that I don't get xp at the major arkfalls but at the same time, I understand it. At any given time there is usually an arkfall going on somewhere on the map. Not to mention the smaller objectives that lead up to the boss last for 20 to 30 minutes. That's 20 to 30 minutes of non stop enemies spawning. If they did allow weapon xp, everyone would be up to 20 in no time. If everyone at the boss fight got on the same page, you could just milk out xp from the smaller enemies that spawn and ignore the main boss. So, like I said, it annoys me... but I get it.

hYp
05-04-2013, 05:18 PM
I get annoyed that I don't get xp at the major arkfalls but at the same time, I understand it. At any given time there is usually an arkfall going on somewhere on the map. Not to mention the smaller objectives that lead up to the boss last for 20 to 30 minutes. That's 20 to 30 minutes of non stop enemies spawning. If they did allow weapon xp, everyone would be up to 20 in no time. If everyone at the boss fight got on the same page, you could just milk out xp from the smaller enemies that spawn and ignore the main boss. So, like I said, it annoys me... but I get it.

so i can forfit fighting the main boss an just focus on the other things to kill an get gun xp still?

okkidokkie
05-04-2013, 05:58 PM
You guys sure about this? Coz i just maxed out my ground pounder at the final arkfall (where the final boss spawn) so I'm not sure if mine is bugged or yours is.

hYp
05-04-2013, 05:59 PM
You guys sure about this? Coz i just maxed out my ground pounder at the final arkfall (where the final boss spawn) so I'm not sure if mine is bugged or yours is.

did u lvl up at the end? , and u can ask pretty much any1 u dont get xp from them for u guns

ghost_ol3a
05-04-2013, 06:05 PM
did u lvl up at the end? , and u can ask pretty much any1 u dont get xp from them for u guns

i do :D just saying

Zain
05-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Ive leveled up my guns at arkfalls, i think u still get XP tho, u do realize that if your gun is maxed out u wont get a level up in order to level up u must use a gun whose xp hasnt been maxed out a stupid system in my opinion, forces me to use random white and yellow guns instead of my favorite guns

okkidokkie
05-04-2013, 06:17 PM
i remember my ground pounder was 90k out of 100k+ and after spamming it during the final arkfall it just popped out of my screen ground pounder level up. even sold it to the npc coz it's maxed out.