PDA

View Full Version : Where to grind ego exp and weapon exp?

DariO
05-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Anyone know a few good spots or quests or something that farms EXP or weapon exp fast? I've seen the hulker one but recently I went to the spot and it was empty, no hulker , is there any other quests or events that you can farm off? Thanks

Cirvante
05-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Anyone know a few good spots or quests or something that farms EXP or weapon exp fast? I've seen the hulker one but recently I went to the spot and it was empty, no hulker , is there any other quests or events that you can farm off? Thanks

St. Quentin has a Hulker. Once he goes into endless charge mode you can let him kill you, revive yourself for a fee and he's back at full health. For exp you can do rampages (mind-numbingly boring though) or farm Mine 99 over and over again (same, though to a lesser degree). For lvling BMGs farm scrapper forges.

Frisco Kid
05-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Co-op maps best place to consistently level up skill and XP IMHO.

Jackobite
05-05-2013, 02:47 AM
Never really looked at how much xp in co-ops but it is fantastic for weapon xp.

B_Draco
05-05-2013, 02:53 AM

Try farming Mine 99 mission. Takes little time to repeat over and over, plus you get 180-200 skrip per run, 5000xp per run-sometimes hits 4800-, and 1-2 keys per run. However, if you don't kill/damage enough miners, you xp per run dwindles a little, and you'll get 1 or no keys. So be sure it's not being farmed by too many people at once.

Neogeo
05-05-2013, 05:00 AM
Co-op maps best place to consistently level up skill and XP IMHO.

Coops bosses give 6k xp, normal mob give about 25xp. Not that much xp wise. It's good for weapon xp provided you are able to compete with rusher in the team. Most of them just rush forward skipping mini boss and hellbug for juicy weapon xp at the end. Some people also don't like sharing weapon xp, so they will kick you if they're leader.

DariO
05-05-2013, 05:09 AM
Forges seem to be really good for weapon exp, any good farming spots for them?

sub
05-05-2013, 05:44 AM

If you go down by pirates cove you will be kept busy for hours. Hulker battles hellbugs and many troops on the road too. If you stand up on the hill and shoot at hulker he will follow you to pyramids in the fields, once you get to the pyramid and he follows he will just stay there hellbugs sometimes follow him. He will respawn after you kill him sometimes quickly other times you just have to do the small missions in the fields which continue to re- spawn as well. Great place to level your weapons and get xp.

vXLuNaRXv
05-05-2013, 07:11 AM
PvP, don't know about anyone else but I get 6000xp for completing a match plus whatever xp for kills and the matches only last 5-10 minutes. A lot less boring than rampages plus you can get key fragments and gain weapon xp at the same time. Although I play xbox so there is not much hacking on pvp.

LetMeTouchYou
05-05-2013, 07:20 AM
If you go down by pirates cove you will be kept busy for hours. Hulker battles hellbugs and many troops on the road too. If you stand up on the hill and shoot at hulker he will follow you to pyramids in the fields, once you get to the pyramid and he follows he will just stay there hellbugs sometimes follow him. He will respawn after you kill him sometimes quickly other times you just have to do the small missions in the fields which continue to re- spawn as well. Great place to level your weapons and get xp.
This, But alas i think they fixed this glitch in the new patch, Unless you or someone has project aegis part 1 still avaiable. Once you kill the hulker, monarch and hellbugs, dont arm the turret but drive away and come back and see if they spawn again.

Battlestone42
05-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Is this game actually up and running? I got it for PC yesterday and it says i'm not authorized to play

Thod
05-05-2013, 07:29 AM
Is this game actually up and running? I got it for PC yesterday and it says i'm not authorized to play

you need to change your trion account password. this happend to alot of people at the start. also if you bought the digital by way of a third party not trion there should be 2 codes to enter.

Thod
05-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Try sutro tower in SF its a good place to Level you semi auto sniper rifle, get Dark matter kills and get your 5000 sniper rifle kills