PDA

View Full Version : That annoying moment when...

Olaf
05-04-2013, 05:10 PM
You are in an arkfall about to get a super rare shield/grenade and then your PlayStation turns off and starts a blinking red light.

http://replygif.net/i/114.gif

On a serious note, guess its time to replace it.

Im Lost
05-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Ouch.. That's the 3rd PS3 that was bricked while playing Defiance that I have heard of so far.

Olaf
05-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Ouch.. That's the 3rd PS3 that was bricked while playing Defiance that I have heard of so far.

I cant blame Defiance, its most likely just a coincidence that it happened while playing it. Bare in mind the console is an original one from launch day.

Also the console turns on, can navigate the dashboard etc... can even start the game up but playing longer than 5 mins it just turns off again (with no overheat message). I figured its time to replace it anyway, just a shame it couldn't hang on in there until PlayStation 4.

Olaf
05-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Quick question,

Do you guys know whether our characters are linked to our PSN account or our PlayStation system id? Will I be able to get a new system and just log in to my PSN account and will my character still be there?

Im Lost
05-04-2013, 06:11 PM
As far as I know you just need to unlink your PS3 from your Trion account and link it to the new PS3.

Myst
05-04-2013, 07:16 PM
For me it's annoying when I get into a group and the game decides to kick me >_> I feel horrible because people think I may be leaving cause I don't like the group.

Man Called J
05-04-2013, 07:41 PM
...that moment when you finally get off work, have a 2 hour window to play... and the servers are down >.<

tactics
05-05-2013, 06:16 AM
...u get timed out half way of the boss arkfall when u started from the beginning.:mad:

JagerMyk
05-05-2013, 06:20 AM
For me it's annoying when I get into a group and the game decides to kick me >_> I feel horrible because people think I may be leaving cause I don't like the group.
especially if you dont have them as your friend..cough...lol, yah happen a few times here too.
an as to the answer Olaf, I believe you just unlink an relink with the new system. might want to ask a moderator though.
Edit: my answer. when you just bought a T4 an as you're getting the view of an orange the game times out. come back an its not in any inventory.
I have lost 4 purples an 2 orange due to server timed out/crash, an they were not in the matrix

Olaf
05-05-2013, 07:47 AM
especially if you dont have them as your friend..cough...lol, yah happen a few times here too.
an as to the answer Olaf, I believe you just unlink an relink with the new system. might want to ask a moderator though.
Edit: my answer. when you just bought a T4 an as you're getting the view of an orange the game times out. come back an its not in any inventory.
I have lost 4 purples an 2 orange due to server timed out/crash, an they were not in the matrix

Thanks Jager, hopefully a mod see's this post and responds. Will be major pissed if I've lost all my progress due to a catastrophic console failure. >.<