PDA

View Full Version : Trion give me my freakin epsode mission challange >:(

alpharougewarx
05-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Ive done all of them. I killed my last enemy which was the syphon monarch. Why is it that I still see 5/ when everything is complete. For here on out you get this face - 3-. But I still love you guys for this great game so you get this face to ^ _^. Annnnd a cookie {^3^}/O

Yenah
05-04-2013, 10:29 PM
You aren't done yet because the contract needed hasn't been given to the players yet.
It is bad wording, there is a pursuit AND a contract with the same name in the list, you did the pursuit, but NOT the contract, because its not here yet.

alpharougewarx
05-04-2013, 10:33 PM
You aren't done yet because the contract needed hasn't been given to the players yet.
It is bad wording, there is a pursuit AND a contract with the same name in the list, you did the pursuit, but NOT the contract, because its not here yet.

When is the contract comin out cause if their is one I dont see it bright white on the list

Yenah
05-04-2013, 10:35 PM
That I don't know, but Devs have stated we will get a chance to complete it.

alpharougewarx
05-04-2013, 10:36 PM
That I don't know, but Devs have stated we will get a chance to complete it.

Ahh oki :3

Yenah
05-04-2013, 10:39 PM
Yeah, having a pursuit and contract with the same name is really confusing, especially when ones not available yet =3

Riptharipper
05-04-2013, 10:42 PM
When the contest is over we will get the contract.

Jokerz_89
05-04-2013, 11:42 PM
When the contest is over we will get the contract.

What he said^ It was confirmed by a dev not to long ago if I remember correctly, but it was stated that the contract "Svushnira: Thinning the Herd" will be come available the week after the "Most Wanted" contest has ended.

I'm also waiting too finish this pursuit lol