PDA

View Full Version : legendary guns should look and function differently then normal guns

the stang dang
05-05-2013, 01:09 AM
There really isn't a big difference from a normal gun to a legendary one besides 1 or 2 stats bit even those are crappy. A legendary should look act and totally wow you like so many other games rare guns.hunting for rare guns should be fun.in this game its not. Diablo 3 changed there rare weapons look a little after it was released this game needs to do the same or people are going to leave a play the games they were playing before this game. I'm so disappointed and wish I would of spent my money on something else.

DOOM996
05-05-2013, 01:27 AM
IŽam not disappointed at all but a different color would be a nice addition though!

Vehicide
05-05-2013, 04:59 AM
How about they leave oranges the way they are, so I can continue laughing at morons paying 50-100k for them.

PoLeo
05-05-2013, 06:54 AM
How about they leave oranges the way they are, so I can continue laughing at morons paying 50-100k for them.

What else would you do with your Scrip though?

SYN BLACK XS
05-05-2013, 06:55 AM

....What else is there to spend scrip on...? Dune buggies? :rolleyes:

Chemikz
05-05-2013, 06:57 AM
I'd like to see Legendaries have a MUCH larger experience point bar than normal weapons, so we can use them for much longer before they become worthless. I'd also like to see Synergy Mods NOT be a lottery, but perhaps expensive to compensate. I'd also like to see Legendaries have a unique and distinctive look, so EVERYONE who sees you with one can instantly tell you're holding a Legendary.

The current design of Legendary weapons is all but what the name implies.

Lupus Interuptus
05-05-2013, 06:58 AM
legendary is more common than you think and why aren't your weapon skills at 20? anyway don't see a point of looking for uber weapons before you reach 20 in weapon type really

Vehicide
05-05-2013, 07:27 AM
What else would you do with your Scrip though?

Blackjack and hookers?

Benevolent Mutation
05-05-2013, 07:33 AM
I think blue weapons are the best I've used, usually better than the purple. But still haven't had a fully modded synergy weapon either.

ItISLupus
05-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Look, yes. Perform, no.

This isn't borderlands. However I could live with adding uniques, that bind to character on equip.(for those not familiar with MMO speak meaning you can't trade it to another person.)

PepsiSky
05-05-2013, 10:09 AM
IŽam not disappointed at all but a different color would be a nice addition though!

I have a pink and purple VBI Assault Rifle... GREATEST THING EVER!!!