PDA

View Full Version : I think it's funny that...

karnsatron
05-05-2013, 01:36 AM
Trion would rather add new content in the form of a "Dodge High Speed Challenge" rather than fix the pop-up issues of invisible objects (which coincidentally enough affect the above challenge).

Disregard the above, I'm drunk or else I wouldn't have bothered to post.

Fatalmephisto
05-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Trion would rather add new content in the form of a "Dodge High Speed Challenge" rather than fix the pop-up issues of invisible objects (which coincidentally enough affect the above challenge).

Disregard the above, I'm drunk or else I wouldn't have bothered to post.

It takes time to apply patches for this game. They need to test drive there patches on all 3 platforms which will take time. Plus that's not even a guaranteed that it will patch smoothly. Remember the patch for 360 and PC. Do we really need to see another horrible patch get released again? Also, this whole contract is prob been done way before this game even launched.

Schwa
05-05-2013, 01:46 AM
Roller races were around back in alpha. I'm just happy they patched in some sort of content, however small, without reality shifting in the metaverse.

Archeus9
05-05-2013, 01:53 AM
Hey at least they are giving us content right? I mean hell.. its not like they are doing some kind of pseudo form of advertisement for a large dealership that supports their game!

What would give you an idea like that?! lolz.

Chaotic Calm
05-05-2013, 02:19 AM
i think its just part of the fulfillment for advertising contracts with dodge.

Schwa
05-05-2013, 02:21 AM
i think its just part of the fulfillment for advertising contracts with dodge.

Even if it is contractually-obligated, it's a pretty cool little thing. I'm not generally a fan of advertising, but Trion did manage to do something pretty cool with it.

Beats the **** out of my screen fading to black and someone advertising toilet paper.

Yenah
05-05-2013, 02:23 AM
I liked the race, but then again, the challenger is just a big clunky land-boat, its so much fun to drive imo.. Only way that roller could get better is if they would give us a dixie horn instead of the horn it has now :P