PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else no longer getting credit for electrics?

Quilliam
05-05-2013, 10:39 AM
I know what they look like because I've killed them enough to be only 4 archers and a monarch away. But I clearly killed 2 electric monarchs and countless archers today and am getting no credit :(

Anyone else?

eliosiss
05-05-2013, 10:40 AM
same here and my buddy also cant get them unlocked . all day working on them and noo luck on the electrics

mbergeron
05-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Are you sure that they were electric and not syphon?

eliosiss
05-05-2013, 10:44 AM
not sure mbergeron :) all day driving around and i only see toxic , fire and think the electric ones but like i said im not sure . how do you see if there electric ? maybe im wrong but annyway i will look it up

mbergeron
05-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Well the coloring can be a bit meshed together for the two. I would let one shoot its goo thing and that should tell you as it will make an electric sound when fired and hitting the ground.

Giles
05-05-2013, 10:48 AM
I managed to complete all of the elemental bug hunting related goals in the new episode mission, and the "Thinning The Herd" one did complete. Buuuutttt.. it didn't check off in Unconventional Methods so the episode is still incomplete. Like..Thinning The Herd is grey and done, but not at all counted for the total completion one. I sent an in-game ticket, and hopefully something will happen in the next couple days. :(

eliosiss
05-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Well the coloring can be a bit meshed together for the two. I would let one shoot its goo thing and that should tell you as it will make an electric sound when fired and hitting the ground.
ok i will try this out , thx for the advice m8te and hope to see you around in the field grts

mbergeron
05-05-2013, 10:51 AM
If you are talking about the paradise contract, it has yet to be put in the game and won't be until the 12th

Quilliam
05-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Well I already have killed 6 electric archers and the electric monarch sure did make a lot of electric noises.

Grimwyrd
05-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Try the "Exotic Goods" emergencies. There's often one in the big pow field west of Muir Processing (SW of Crystal Pond). Another one in the field east of Headlands Transport Depot (where the road hits the mainland).

I originally thought they weren't recording for me, but it turned out to be two problems: 1st - some of the ones I thought were electric were actually syphon (darker blue, as opposed to electric that are white-blue) and 2nd - there's one emergency (I think it's called "Scent of Victory") that definitely has electric archers, but they didn't seem to count.

I also found that the minor hellbug arkfalls with electric archers seemed to be more common in the south, but that's a small sample size.

Giles
05-05-2013, 12:07 PM
If you are talking about the paradise contract, it has yet to be put in the game and won't be until the 12th

Looking at it again, that may actually be the issue. They have the same name but I didn't see that it was asking for a contract rather than a pursuit. Thank you. lol

theManinBlack
05-05-2013, 12:12 PM
^^this I am 6/10 as well and I did two smells like victory emergencies today that had electrics but they did not register submitted a thread in the tech support about it sent far too many in game tickets using my ps3 controller about the empty coops and other weird things today

crasher
05-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Try the "Exotic Goods" emergencies. There's often one in the big pow field west of Muir Processing (SW of Crystal Pond). Another one in the field east of Headlands Transport Depot (where the road hits the mainland).

I originally thought they weren't recording for me, but it turned out to be two problems: 1st - some of the ones I thought were electric were actually syphon (darker blue, as opposed to electric that are white-blue) and 2nd - there's one emergency (I think it's called "Scent of Victory") that definitely has electric archers, but they didn't seem to count.

I also found that the minor hellbug arkfalls with electric archers seemed to be more common in the south, but that's a small sample size.

I'm doing them all anyway, just for the fun.

Scent of victory seems to trigger every time I'm within 500 meters.

Love the vids, Grim, I bookmark 'em into my Defiance link folder.