PDA

View Full Version : Svushinnira: Thinning the Herd Contract?

NWCtim
05-05-2013, 11:13 AM
I've completed everything else for the Episode 3 Pursuits - The contracts for Soleptor, Top-Notch, and VBI, as well as the Thinning the Herd pursuit - but Unconventional Methods still wants me to complete a Thinning the Herd contract for Paradise. I assumed it was just text error and it was referring to the other pursuit (which I realize doesn't make sense, but what in this game does?), but clearly this is not the case, and I have yet to see and actual Svushinnira: Thinning the Herd contract for Paradise.

Anyone have any insights into this issue?

squidney2k1
05-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Cannot be completed until we get the actual Contract after the Most Wanted Contest is complete (I think it's over on the 12th).

So it'll probably be weeks before we can finish that pursuit.

Nimmue
05-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Its Bugged, Someone did mention { a Dev} that they will be able to sort it out by the 15th of this month, its to do with the pursuit they have there for the Tv comp, cant do anything until that's over with....

Rokea
05-05-2013, 11:18 AM
I've completed everything else for the Episode 3 Pursuits - The contracts for Soleptor, Top-Notch, and VBI, as well as the Thinning the Herd pursuit - but Unconventional Methods still wants me to complete a Thinning the Herd contract for Paradise. I assumed it was just text error and it was referring to the other pursuit (which I realize doesn't make sense, but what in this game does?), but clearly this is not the case, and I have yet to see and actual Svushinnira: Thinning the Herd contract for Paradise.

Anyone have any insights into this issue?

check the "disabled" forum because I think this is one of them