PDA

View Full Version : New player? Please read

Writhen
05-05-2013, 12:02 PM
I just wanted new players to know that if you could use some help getting started, I would be glad to do so. If you want an extra guy for a mission, or just help understanding the rules, let me know. You can post here or send me PM.

For those of you who are familiar with Eve online/Dust, you're probably familiar with Eve University. They are kind of like a teaching guild for new players. They were helpful to me, and I'd like to return the favor to others(different game world, i know). Maybe then you can avoid trying to level up a weapon skill with your favorite gun while wondering why its not working. Or clogging up your inventory from hoarding things because you think it might be valuable. Not that I have any personal experience with either of those... no definitely not... :)

hYp
05-05-2013, 01:33 PM
im up for helping ppl to psn id: TohYphY , any questions you have about the game ask us we can help out alot there are alot of things that if u know right from the start will help you alot like lvlin your guns an what perks u should be using witch guns are best for normal play an pvp what perks best for what what ego powers best for what , best spots to power lvl etc

got a question dont be shy ask

UmbrusNightshade
05-05-2013, 09:00 PM
OP, I truly respect what you are doing. In the same spirit, I say that anyone at all needing help or just wanting some companionship can hit me up too.

PSN-ID is UmbrusNightshade.

FaerGothika
05-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Heck, I'll throw my hat in the ring. I keep hanging out around the E-Rep camp in Mount Tam and will tag along behind new players and pick off mutants if it looks like they are getting their butts kicked. Not trying to steal kills, but most new players don't know to give me a second so I can revive them.

Anyway....

PSN ID is GothicRowena

Give me a shout, and I'll help, give advice, answer questions, even do a little dance for the right amount of scrip. Scrip is for the dance; the rest is free of charge.

UmbrusNightshade
05-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Scrip is for the dance; the rest is free of charge.

^^ This made me lol for sec because my mind was in the gutter. I have now taken it out and washed it.

chicksticker
05-05-2013, 09:28 PM
I used to do this in Battlefield games but I called it "The Adopt a Noob Program"

EmoPyroNecrosis
05-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Coinsidering I was a member of ECU((Eve Calderii University)) I'll be happy to assist as well, anyone new, anyone looking for help, explainations of game mechanics, or a Taxi Cab Driver, feel free to ask.

I'll be removing my privacy locks tomarrow, as I'm offline due to time. So anyone will be free to message or add me on PSN.

SEN ID: EmoPyroNecrosis, also feel free to PM me, I answer those as quickly as I can as well.

syrupywolf
05-05-2013, 09:35 PM
I just wanted new players to know that if you could use some help getting started, I would be glad to do so. If you want an extra guy for a mission, or just help understanding the rules, let me know. You can post here or send me PM.

For those of you who are familiar with Eve online/Dust, you're probably familiar with Eve University. They are kind of like a teaching guild for new players. They were helpful to me, and I'd like to return the favor to others(different game world, i know). Maybe then you can avoid trying to level up a weapon skill with your favorite gun while wondering why its not working. Or clogging up your inventory from hoarding things because you think it might be valuable. Not that I have any personal experience with either of those... no definitely not... :)

That basically why I created the Greek Fire clan it's more of a PMC group persay ppl need assist they contact us an if we're slow we contact ppl if they need help

FaerGothika
05-05-2013, 09:37 PM
^^ This made me lol for sec because my mind was in the gutter. I have now taken it out and washed it.

Let's hope you used some anti-bacterial soap as well, mister.

And, yeah, after I posted that, I suddenly realized what 90 percent of the people reading would think.

As a quick aside, you ever notice that when you use the "dance" emote...your character apparently has no sense of rhythm?

Writhen
05-06-2013, 04:36 AM
Let's hope you used some anti-bacterial soap as well, mister.

And, yeah, after I posted that, I suddenly realized what 90 percent of the people reading would think.

As a quick aside, you ever notice that when you use the "dance" emote...your character apparently has no sense of rhythm?

Maybe the rhythm was set to votan music? Nah, probably had their groove skill reset to zero.

Writhen
05-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Bump for potential new players this weekend

EmoPyroNecrosis
05-10-2013, 09:54 PM
For any new players this weekend, I will be running massive co-ops with my clan, and friends, feel free to join us. My PSN is EmoPyroNecrosis, Who knows, ya may become one of the gang... :D

Oh FYI, I'll also assist in Data Recorders to anyone who can't find them, they are tricky at times @.@