PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles

Aerostia
03-22-2013, 09:06 AM
Ok so since the beta is yet to be working can someone who has gotten in past betas tell me how the vehicles in this game work? Do you summon them whenever needed like mounts or what?

sionates
03-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Yes Vehicals work like that yes but you aquire them in quest missions.

FizzyMyNizzy
03-22-2013, 09:08 AM
Ok so since the beta is yet to be working can someone who has gotten in past betas tell me how the vehicles in this game work? Do you summon them whenever needed like mounts or what?

Like a mount, some could hold more than 1.
The pre-order dodge looks like it could hold 2. you and a buddy.

Komakala
03-22-2013, 09:10 AM

Yep, summon on demand. But there is a slight cooldown, and a longer cooldown if it got destroyed. I think the longer cooldown is like 10 seconds, so it's not too bad.

Aerostia
03-22-2013, 09:11 AM
That's cool. None of the videos I've seen revealed anything all I saw was quads that were just there and people hopped on.

Warfury
03-22-2013, 09:18 AM

Vehicles are Great, Bad sound effects but great! Handling is Awesome They spawn on anything you want them to spawn on Roofs overgrown mushrooms whatever lol Physics are great. you can drive up anything with Boost to lol, Bad things are there are preset for colours ect... Also there is a really bad mesh for tires, basicly there's no 3d tread.