PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Synergy Weapons

RiotMT
05-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Hello, I am trying to figure out the synergy mod weapons. Im still low level so please bare my ignorance. But I have started getting weapons with synergy. So lets say my weapon Is a brutal synergy(2) and the synergy perk is +25% reload on stowed weapon. Does the (2) mean that I have to equip 2 brutal synergy mods in order to get that perk(25% reload of stowed weapon?)? Or do you have the perk to begin with?

I have noticed that synergy mods have 1,2,3,4(each having different perk or higher percentage perk)...does that (2) that shows beside the synergy type on the weapon have to do with what perk your getting on the synergy mod?? I really need some clarity on this. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

RiotMT
05-05-2013, 03:52 PM
BUMP

Anyone help on this

juggalojames07
05-05-2013, 04:01 PM
Hello, I am trying to figure out the synergy mod weapons. Im still low level so please bare my ignorance. But I have started getting weapons with synergy. So lets say my weapon Is a brutal synergy(2) and the synergy perk is +25% reload on stowed weapon. Does the (2) mean that I have to equip 2 brutal synergy mods in order to get that perk(25% reload of stowed weapon?)? Or do you have the perk to begin with?

I have noticed that synergy mods have 1,2,3,4(each having different perk or higher percentage perk)...does that (2) that shows beside the synergy type on the weapon have to do with what perk your getting on the synergy mod?? I really need some clarity on this. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Youtube it, its the best way to fully understand it. Some guy made a 20 minute video about it.

Keltic Rage
05-05-2013, 04:40 PM
This is list of the synergies in Defiance alphabetically by name. If you know of any synergy not on this list, feel free to post your findings

Note: This is not an official thread, and it is not sponsored by any developers, it is just me trying to compile a list so we can make the best possible builds for our Ark Hunters.

Note: I will hold myself responsible for everything added to this OP. I'm not accusing anyone of lying, but I will personally be confirming all additions to this thread in order to keep everything as helpful to the players as possible.

Note: Posting pictures from in game, saves me the time of having to personally find each synergy, and would help greatly

Note: If the Mods can be purchased, I will add the vendor and location to the list. Otherwise assume the Mods come from Synergy Mod Cache sold at any Lockbox Vendor

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Defiance Synergy Explained courtesy of Grimwyrd

LOADOUT SYNERGIES (equip weapons with the same synergy to activate)

Synergy: Hard-Bo

RiotMT
05-05-2013, 08:08 PM
thank you very much. youtube videos have helped a lot.