PDA

View Full Version : State of the Game 2 (Rant)

brycegrit
05-05-2013, 04:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHFh1yy7ZYs

There has been a lot of complaints with Defiance and the ongoing problems this game has. Once you beat the game, it is very hard to find things to do that are not repetitive. I hope Triton Worlds know what has to be done to try to keep this game alive.

Remag Div
05-05-2013, 04:16 PM
nice silver, nub

Valethar
05-05-2013, 04:21 PM
I hope Triton Worlds know what has to be done to try to keep this game alive.

We'll have to hope that Trion listens to whatever good advice Triton gives them. Of course, had they listened to the Alpha team, they wouldn't have at least half of the problems they do now.

Pyth
05-05-2013, 04:24 PM
We'll have to hope that Trion listens to whatever good advice Triton gives them. Of course, had they listened to the Alpha team, they wouldn't have at least half of the problems they do now.
Ah, the typo.

Being used to discredit anyone, at any time, since the Sumerians.

brycegrit
05-05-2013, 04:25 PM

I hope they listen, because there are a lot of fixes that they need to make. In the community and in the game.

mrgrimezHD
05-05-2013, 04:51 PM
I hope they listen, because there are a lot of fixes that they need to make. In the community and in the game.

How can a Dev team 'fix' a community?

Pyth
05-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Electroconvulsive Therapy.

brycegrit
05-05-2013, 04:55 PM

Get involved more, and give us some hope that maybe there will be something here in the next week or two that will encourage people to keep wanting to play the game.

tacklesspoem
05-05-2013, 05:18 PM
But it is starting to lack interesting content for me, now I do play to many video games, I do need to get out more, and yes I should probably get a life. Ok so now that we have established all that understand that this is not a "I hate Defiance Post", instead it is a " I am losing interest in this game and need a new challenge post". I was and am super-excited to see a MMO make it's way to consoles, as these games are known for there replayability, that being said this game needs new content/challenges in the worst way as it is starting to feel very stale. Again not a complaint the game lasted me a month so far and for my money (60 dollars) that is very good entertainment value, I am looking to the future of the game, and without new, interesting content, to me it is unlikely I will continue to play. Please people due not troll this post as nothing said in it is in anyway derogatory towards the game as a product, it is more a cry for more entertainment and great DLC soon.

brycegrit
05-05-2013, 09:31 PM
But it is starting to lack interesting content for me, now I do play to many video games, I do need to get out more, and yes I should probably get a life. Ok so now that we have established all that understand that this is not a "I hate Defiance Post", instead it is a " I am losing interest in this game and need a new challenge post". I was and am super-excited to see a MMO make it's way to consoles, as these games are known for there replayability, that being said this game needs new content/challenges in the worst way as it is starting to feel very stale. Again not a complaint the game lasted me a month so far and for my money (60 dollars) that is very good entertainment value, I am looking to the future of the game, and without new, interesting content, to me it is unlikely I will continue to play. Please people due not troll this post as nothing said in it is in anyway derogatory towards the game as a product, it is more a cry for more entertainment and great DLC soon.

Thank you, much appreciated

Shada Mori
05-05-2013, 09:40 PM

Start banning the "I quit"ers from the forum would be a lovely start. :p

MaSh_MaN94
05-05-2013, 10:29 PM
I agree op. I find myself logging on less and less everyday. The only reason i log in to the game is too check vendors,that is it! I dont even see the point in grinding for keycodes anymore just too get junk from the lockbox every single time.

Mr Awesome 0ne
05-05-2013, 10:42 PM
I agree some new content is needed.
I agree it does get repetiitive.
I agree Ark Falls are now tedious.
I also agree the Devs/Support team need to be more active in letting us now about DLC's or new content. Not so hush hush about it. But I feel they are pretty good with communicating major server issues, restarts, and shutdowns.

The game does still hold my interest, I have some Pursuits yet to complete. Plus I just enjoy running around and killing stuff. I love hunting Hulkers, and the one in SQ doesn't count, too easy.

But in your video, all you say, over and over again, is that there are SO MANY bugs. How about some examples of what bugs are driving you so nuts?

I can say I hate chicken over and over again, but nobody will no why until I explain why.

No, I don't hate chicken for the record.

* I did not see your first vid, if those examples were in there.

Fiancee
05-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Argh, are you guys doing youtube videos about quitting games nowadays. We've reached new level.

MOVE THE **** ALONG. Get a girl.. Social media is making people little *****es? We dont care what you do.

MaSh_MaN94
05-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Argh, are you guys doing youtube videos about quitting games nowadays. We've reached new level.

MOVE THE **** ALONG. Get a girl.. Social media is making people little *****es? We dont care what you do.

Since when in the video did op say he was quitting? He was just giving his thoughts on the game,is that a crime?

tacklesspoem
05-05-2013, 11:19 PM

Argh are you really posting on a forum about social media making people little blanks, really, get a girl, we don't care what you think.
On the other hand we are on a forum dedicated to discussing a game and guess what we are discussing shocker, we are not flaming it, nor are we rage quitting, or crying. We are stating concern with said game, the whole purpose of this site in a respectful and polite manner. You on the other hand are being insulting and inflammatory on the internet, which to me is acting like a little *****

Fiancee
05-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Argh are you really posting on a forum about social media making people little blanks, really, get a girl, we don't care what you think.
On the other hand we are on a forum dedicated to discussing a game and guess what we are discussing shocker, we are not flaming it, nor are we rage quitting, or crying. We are stating concern with said game, the whole purpose of this site in a respectful and polite manner. You on the other hand are being insulting and inflammatory on the internet, which to me is acting like a little *****

Take it easy.. I just say social media is almost like a diary, and now we start to see the same behaviour here too. Youtube "Memememes" are on the rise.

Schwa
05-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Interesting video. Just a note: they pulled that new pvp map pretty much the moment they released it. Bugs.

tacklesspoem
05-06-2013, 01:56 AM
i am easy actually I just wonder what it is you saw as being whiney about the op video or my statements, again not upset just wondering. In the video he discusses his feelings bout the game and the fact that it is buggy and getting stale, I guess to me I see this as his attempt at a review of the game. So what exactly is it in that video that you find so disagreeable if i might ask