PDA

View Full Version : how hard is it to fix co-op missions so you can choose to start your own fresh instan

Orge Lambart
05-05-2013, 06:09 PM
10 charcaters.... instances. You know so you can avoid the whole getting into a glitched up instance... jeez, this is like third grade Programming right here. Make the option to start a fresh instance of an instance so you don't get put into glitched ones...

It's P2P so why the heck not?

Jesus 15 explosion 101's in a row all glitched up...

Orge Lambart
05-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Finally get into one that isn't glitched and they are fighting Dy'Kuso... nice..... not really

Natjur
05-05-2013, 06:54 PM
The 'auto' fill tries to fill current groups before starting new ones. The problem is people take a few mins to work out they are in a bugged instance and log out, but by then, someone else is trying to connect and they get added to the bugged one. (so the cycle goes around and around)

Also the 'reconnection' option tries to connect you to the same instance you that you were connected to in the last 5 mins. (It thinks you lost connection and want to rejoin, it does not know you wanted a NEW instance)

They need to add an option to report an instance it broken (maybe a leader only option) which marks that instance and 'do not join' and no one else will be allowed to auto fill spots. So if all leave, it will allow that instance to fully reset.

Also if you keep getting the same bugged instance, wait 5 mins for your 'reconnect' timer to expire.

Wtflag
05-05-2013, 07:25 PM
The simple solution is to stop joining people to instances which has gone on for more than 30 minutes.

Orge Lambart
05-05-2013, 07:47 PM
how typical people defend the stupid design choice of not letting a person start their own instance. Maybe I don't want to join an instance that's 30 minutes into it, maybe I want to start my own.

Maybe if I could start my own it would take care of this stupid glitched co-ops we keep seeing.

Also why did my level 1200 weapons have all mod slots open but my level 2000 weapons have 1 mod slot open WTF is up with that idiotic design choice, I'm starting to get highly agitated at lots bad design choices in this game and just overall sloppy programming.

Natjur
05-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Also why did my level 1200 weapons have all mod slots open but my level 2000 weapons have 1 mod slot open WTF is up with that idiotic design choice, I'm starting to get highly agitated at lots bad design choices in this game and just overall sloppy programming.

At 1600 ego, all weapons change and get a second 'effect'

0-200 ego, 1 mod slots open, but has no nano effect
201-400 ego, 1 mob slots open, and nano effect
401-600 ego, 2 mod slots open, but has no nano effect
601-800 ego, 2 mob slots open, and nano effect
801-1000 ego, 3 mod slots open, but has no nano effect
1001-1200 ego, 3 mob slots open, and nano effect
1201-1400 ego, 4 mod slots open, but has no nano effect
1201-1600 ego, 4 mod slots open, and nano effect

At 1600, all weapons get a second 'effect' and start again back at 1 mod open and no nano effect and so the cycle repeats again. (more or less)

So your 1801 to 2000 weapon should 'normally' have 2 effects, 1 mod slot open and a nano effect