PDA

View Full Version : Snipers......Go through enemies???

Sumdum
05-05-2013, 06:59 PM
I got a question.....it isnt just me, my friends are also having the same problem. Using bolt action sniper rifle arent able to hit the target. It has been going right through them and are missing completely. And when it does you have to aim center mass(chest area of a target..if you dont know what that means) that sometimes get a head shot crit. Just wondering if that is gonna get fixed or not. The semi-auto snipers still seem to be doing fine, but hard to aim sometimes...hahaha.

I know there are some of you that are automatically gonna say "cause you suck" nope 10 out of 10 of my friends playing are have a similar problem.

P.S. We even tried telescopic scopes

Galactimus
05-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Adding a scope to your weapon makes the weapon worse. Currently the Accuracy stat is bugged. All "scope mods" currently make your accuracy worse whether they say plus or minus. At their base stats a Sniper Rifle has perfect accuracy. It's pinpoint. Whatever you're aiming at you will hit. But if you add a scope to your weapon your accuracy has been reduced. It is no longer perfect. You'll notice your shots start veering left and right. This becomes very noticeable at extreme ranges where 5/6 shots will start missing completely.

Don't use Scope mods; use the default scope. Remove any scope if you have them modded on your weapon and you'll receive perfect accuracy again. Await the day when Trion fixes this problem *snickers*

Sumdum
05-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks I will try this and get back to you on it....works like a champ thanks