PDA

View Full Version : idea: clan headquarters

AmnesiaHaze
05-05-2013, 08:12 PM
idea: it would be great to have something like clan headquarters , a room where only clan members could teleport to and chat , trade and form groups with each other

optional headquarter features:
- texas holdem poker tables for scripts , and slotmaschines (in case thats not patented :D)
- microtransactions for interiour customization
- weapon duel arena , a small room for 1v1 duels for weapons , others could watch on some sort of tribune
- wall of fame with pictures of best clan players characters per achievement type (kills , xp , rep etc.)

let me know what do you guys think about the idea, and add any of your related ideas ...

Jack The Bear
05-05-2013, 08:15 PM
idea: it would be great to have something like clan headquarters , a room where only clan members could teleport to and chat , trade and form groups with each other

- texas holdem poker tables for scripts , and slotmaschines (in case thats not patented :D)
- weapon duel arena , a small room for 1v1 duels for weapons , others could watch on some sort of tribune

let me know what do you guys think about the idea, and add any of your related ideas ...

Idea has been suggested before, but you know.. That part I put in bold? Yea that would be a great monetary thing. Hell look at PSHome, people would eat that stuff up.

AmnesiaHaze
05-05-2013, 08:17 PM
added a idea , which i got just now - wall of fame

AmnesiaHaze
05-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Idea has been suggested before, but you know.. That part I put in bold? Yea that would be a great monetary thing. Hell look at PSHome, people would eat that stuff up.

im sure there would enough people willing to purchase those :D

WhiteCell
05-05-2013, 08:22 PM

- wall of fame with pictures of best clan players characters per achievement type (kills , xp , rep etc.)

I think you're requesting frivilous things to pad the lack of content or purpose for clans in the game.

What exactly is the purpose for clans in this game again?

Jack The Bear
05-05-2013, 08:26 PM
I think you're requesting frivilous things to pad the lack of content or purpose for clans in the game.

Some people just enjoying playing this game with a large group of friends. Something a.. "Master Race" wouldn't know about, i suppose. But to each they're own.

AmnesiaHaze
05-05-2013, 08:27 PM

What exactly is the purpose for clans in this game again? im not really requesting anything just put my idea here for fun , thinking there is even a slight chance it will be implemented would be pretty naive , im sure trion has lots of own ideas prepared for us

WhiteCell
05-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Some people just enjoying playing this game with a large group of friends. Something a.. "Master Race" wouldn't know about, i suppose. But to each they're own.

Yes, I'm sorry I demand substance.

Where do you people come from?

I had friends that would play this game. They all quit before I did. How unsurprising.

im not really requesting anything just put my idea here for fun , thinking there is even a slight chance it will be implemented would be pretty naive , im sure trion has lots of own ideas prepared for us

Probably wishful thinking. I mean if they didn't have anything to begin with they probably didn't have future plans either. I still want a substantive declaration of the purpose of clans in this game. Other than frivilous social achievement for participation I don't see anything that would warrant clans at all. No crafting, no cooperative challenges, ark falls are a huge fart that mean nothing.

Can you even participate in pre-made clan match pvp that's ranked?

mekanikol
05-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Good idea. I like it.

Malachi
05-05-2013, 08:33 PM
I'd be so down for something like this. I would spend soooo much money on pointless things just to decorate it. This was my favorite part about Star Wars Galaxies, and every other game that has it. As soon as I hear a game is going to have some form of Housing, I rush towards it even if the game is garbage.

Jack The Bear
05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Yes, I'm sorry I demand substance.

Where do you people come from?

I had friends that would play this game. They all quit before I did. How unsurprising.

Probably wishful thinking. I mean if they didn't have anything to begin with they probably didn't have future plans either. I still want a substantive declaration of the purpose of clans in this game. Other than frivilous social achievement for participation I don't see anything that would warrant clans at all. No crafting, no cooperative challenges, ark falls are a huge fart that mean nothing.

Can you even participate in pre-made clan match pvp that's ranked?

And that is where you go wrong. Are all your friends master race elitist who think that everything must be perfect? Not to laid back i take it? Not bashing you just curious. Seriously you seem really uptight.

Malachi
05-05-2013, 08:34 PM

Not your kind of clan Mr. "Master Race".

WhiteCell
05-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Not your kind of clan Mr. "Master Race".

oh oh look an attempt at being witty.

Your responses are devolving into the most pathetic personal attack attempts I've ever see in game forums.

AmnesiaHaze
05-05-2013, 09:27 PM
please be nice to each other :D

Spectyr
05-05-2013, 09:33 PM
You guys really should read the community blogs/announcements on Defiance Game homepage, you would see that there are official "We're thinking about..." stuff that's really cool ( http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/29/i-listen-therefore-i-am/), just saying ;)

AmnesiaHaze
05-05-2013, 09:35 PM
You guys really should read the community blogs/announcements on Defiance Game homepage, you would see that there are official "We're thinking about..." stuff that's really cool ( http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/29/i-listen-therefore-i-am/), just saying ;)

thanks for the link, didnt knew bout this page

Spectyr
05-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Enjoy! I check it at least twice a day, like brushing teeth :p