PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap why are you not dead!!!!

Jae1324
05-05-2013, 08:40 PM
So today I played a few games of shadow wars, must say its really fun to play it, open world pvp is nuts... But it gets ruined when you have 4 - 5 people shooting a player on the other team and he does not die... hmmmm must have the MOST DOPEST SHIELD that no one has or they already found a way to do hacks on the ps3, either way you guys (HACKERS) ruin the fun for everyone. Whats the point of playing god and thinking your # 1 when you cant resort to your own skills. I'm not the best player in pvp but I sure as HE'll can hold my own out there without cheating.

But hey if cheating is what makes you lame SHTAKO's sleep at night, go for it, just proves to everyone you don't have what it takes to play defiance...

METALPUNKS
05-05-2013, 09:06 PM
So today I played a few games of shadow wars, must say its really fun to play it, open world pvp is nuts... But it gets ruined when you have 4 - 5 people shooting a player on the other team and he does not die... hmmmm must have the MOST DOPEST SHIELD that no one has or they already found a way to do hacks on the ps3, either way you guys (HACKERS) ruin the fun for everyone. Whats the point of playing god and thinking your # 1 when you cant resort to your own skills. I'm not the best player in pvp but I sure as HE'll can hold my own out there without cheating.

But hey if cheating is what makes you lame SHTAKO's sleep at night, go for it, just proves to everyone you don't have what it takes to play defiance...

Ya sucks. I always get angry at the ones you know are screwing with the game. Well I did until it happened to me a non hacker. The other night I wasn't taking damage at all. I tried relogging and still was not taking damage. So then I tried co op, still nothing. I tried everything I could think of to stop this. Actually I'm sorry. I did take damage, I just couldn't die. Screen would go white and I would pop up.

This whole time I'm staying away from pvp. I didn't want to get reported for something I wasn't doing. I would have reported me lol. After a few hours of playing the game I got bored of not dying. So I tried a pvp match. The whole match I just stayed away as much as possible. I was hoping it would fix everything. It didn't until I got out of the match. Finally it was fixed. I thought I would need to start another character it was so bad.

So my point is they may not all be hackers. Sucks that the hackers ruined for the ones who actually have problems.

Jae1324
05-05-2013, 09:18 PM
I understand where your coming from but theres no way you were not itching to use it in combat, shoot I might have been tempted myself just to get some kind of payback to those SHTAKO's. Its just there's a lot of people who really enjoy this game and I am one of them I really love this game been on it since launch, but when I bump into these hackers they just make me want to put the game away until something is done about it!

Sludge
05-05-2013, 10:53 PM
There are no hackers on ps3. There might be people exploiting a bug to become invulnerable, which is not the same. Still cheating, still bannable if proven to be deliberate, but it's not hacking.

eridian
05-05-2013, 11:17 PM
There are no hackers on ps3. There might be people exploiting a bug to become invulnerable, which is not the same. Still cheating, still bannable if proven to be deliberate, but it's not hacking.

yes there are, saw a guy ohking stuff in a arkfall, and another with massive dmg output. as soon as he started shooting the arkfalls hp started dropping very fast. it was a hellbug one too so he wasnt using a super weapon.

Chump Norris
05-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Well depending on what data is stored client side on the PS3 its totally possible someone with CFW could be hacking. If this is happening I hope Trion bans IP/Console then shows up at the persons house and punches them in the face. :)

RonaiSanzer
05-05-2013, 11:33 PM

Sorry to bust your bubble son, but script kids and modders(hacker is so over used) are present on all systems and devices.

Jae1324
05-05-2013, 11:54 PM
Well depending on what data is stored client side on the PS3 its totally possible someone with CFW could be hacking. If this is happening I hope Trion bans IP/Console then shows up at the persons house and punches them in the face. :)

agreedhttp://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/teamz_usa_hacked.jpg

Shadow assasin
05-06-2013, 12:12 AM
Yea that would annoy me aswell but as someone else said bout it happening to them were they couldn't take any damage that happened to me once like a week ago aswell. tbh it was great fun jus running round killing all the raiders but was rubbish aswell cause there was no competition. but how would some repeat that? its nots like you can choose to invincible, I mean it happened totally by accident to me an wore off after like half hour or so an there aren't cheats for this game I don't think. Also I want to add.... I have had like 3-4 people all shooting at me in a shadow war an tbh they couldn't aim for shtako, literally I ran round them an blasted them all until I got blown up with a rpg but still (y)

FNL4EVA23
05-06-2013, 11:41 AM

Seen hackers 3 times one shot kill arks so i must be blind then....