PDA

View Full Version : £30 ie. ($46.59) spent on season pass for one lousy in game hat no lock box or dlc

MAJOR SH0TTY
05-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Thats right trion is rolling out the season pass saying you get all these great things!!!...... Yeah well they lied neither of my two characters got a lockbox at all or any armours or vehicles... Of course not you have to pay more money for bits for these new vehicles and armours but they dont mention this in the small print how convenient of them, i mean wtf is up with that its a con they want another £10 worth of bits for one car that was promised to be included in the season pass.... Dont buy it folks trions ship is sinking rapidly on this game an no wonder with the lack of honesty and attentiveness to the in game problems we probably wont even get 1 dlc pack at the rate they're going at.... I thought i'd seen the worst of disappointments with this game but sadly not this was the cherry topping to finish this game for me... I really hope trion ends up broke after a lawsuit for this con!!!!!!!

ironhands
05-06-2013, 10:36 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vpTv34pC7do/USTZoOo2IBI/AAAAAAAAAR8/Tgjp-jyK6fc/s1600/Brick_Wall.jpg

DLC hasn't been released yet....The only thing you should have now is a lockbox, and a hat. if you didn't get either of these, contact support.

You won't get any new vehicles or armor yet, because the DLC hasn't been released, it will be released over the next year in 5 batches.

DustOfDeath
05-06-2013, 10:40 AM
you mean next 5 years ... .. .

MAJOR SH0TTY
05-06-2013, 10:42 AM
DLC hasn't been released yet....The only thing you should have now is a lockbox, and a hat. if you didn't get either of these, contact support.

You won't get any new vehicles or armor yet, because the DLC hasn't been released, it will be released over the next year in 5 batches.

THERE IS NEW VEHICLES AND ARMOURS AVAILABLE IN THE DEFIANCE STORE BUD... SO THE VEHICLES AND ARMOURS HAVE BEEN RELEASED WITH THE FALSE NOTION THAT THEY WERE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PASS.... AS FOR THE HAT DONT GIVE A DAMN BOUT NO HAT BUT THE LOCK BOXES WOULDNT HAVE GONE A MISS SO IE. £30 FOR JACK **** ATM JOY! :mad:

ironhands
05-06-2013, 10:42 AM
you mean next 5 years ... .. .

No, 5 DLC packs over the course of one year. Seeing as we're only 1 month into the year, they've got 11 months to release 5 packs.

ironhands
05-06-2013, 10:43 AM
THERE IS NEW VEHICLES AND ARMOURS AVAILABLE IN THE DEFIANCE STORE BUD... SO THE VEHICLES AND ARMOURS HAVE BEEN RELEASED WITH THE FALSE NOTION THAT THEY WERE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PASS.... AS FOR THE HAT DONT GIVE A DAMN BOUT NO HAT BUT THE LOCK BOXES WOULDNT HAVE GONE A MISS SO IE. £30 FOR JACK **** ATM JOY! :mad:

Yes, there are, and those aren't part of the DLC. Nobody said or suggested that those were the specific items included in the season pass. You will get any vehicles or outfits you are owed when the DLC pack is released, and they will be different from the ones in the store.

Open a ticket or talk to live support if you're missing your hat and lockbox, and they will fix it.

MAJOR SH0TTY
05-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Yes, there are, and those aren't part of the DLC. Nobody said or suggested that those were the specific items included in the season pass. You will get any vehicles or outfits you are owed when the DLC pack is released, and they will be different from the ones in the store.

Open a ticket or talk to live support if you're missing your hat and lockbox, and they will fix it.

Actually if you read the marketplace details on 360 of the pass it does indicate the armours and vehicles were included in the pass the only part that it makes clear on gradual release is the map packs, if thats the case then someone needs to sort that out as it obviously highly misleading!

ironhands
05-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Actually if you read the marketplace details on 360 of the pass it does indicate the armours and vehicles were included in the pass the only part that it makes clear on gradual release is the map packs, if thats the case then someone needs to sort that out as it obviously highly misleading!

it says the specific armor/vehicle names, or does it just say "upcoming DLC including new armor and vehicles"? I'm fairly certain it doesn't say which ones - basically, pics or it didn't happen, because there's absolutely no definitive information on what the first DLC pack contains beyond a new playable race - which is also vague.

Anderson
05-06-2013, 10:53 AM
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Defiance-Season-Pass/6a5a4455-4204-4312-aae2-11be3a8e1297

"Join the fight and save big on 5 DLC packs with the Defiance™ Season Pass. Enjoy a new playable alien species, new weapons and vehicles, missions, and rewards – plus a bonus Hellbug hat and Lock Box – for one low price. This is the ultimate package for the true Ark Hunter!"

It doesn't say you get everything.

ironhands
05-06-2013, 10:54 AM
yeah that's the same description as everywhere else. It just says you get stuff, not which specific stuff - besides the hellbug cap

louisvign
05-06-2013, 10:54 AM
LMAO! I bought the season pass and got nothing at all... Am I complaining? No...
I actually don't even feel like the game even think I bought the season pass, there was no confirmation or anything... Might also be that I bought the season pass at my friends house but what ever, Trion can has my money to make this game better.

ironhands
05-06-2013, 11:00 AM
LMAO! I bought the season pass and got nothing at all... Am I complaining? No...
I actually don't even feel like the game even think I bought the season pass, there was no confirmation or anything... Might also be that I bought the season pass at my friends house but what ever, Trion can has my money to make this game better.
You did enter your season pass code on trions website, right? not sure if it's the same for consoles.

I had my helbug cap, but i think it vanished. I should probably make a ticket, but I don't really care yet, I bought it for the "meaty" content and to support the game. I've plenty of other games to work on while we're waiting ;P

DustOfDeath
05-06-2013, 11:04 AM
cap gor bugged and turnedinto glasses a while ago, then the cap was returned (check ur store claim box).

JBsteel
05-06-2013, 11:06 AM
you will get the armor and everything when the dlc actually comes out.

ironhands
05-06-2013, 11:06 AM
cap gor bugged and turnedinto glasses a while ago, then the cap was returned (check ur store claim box).

I did, not there, no big deal, wasn't planning on using it anyway, but I'd like to have the option should I change my mind at some point

DustOfDeath
05-06-2013, 11:08 AM
cap looks stupid anyways :D

and i doubt u ge tthe armors, vehicles etc with DLC.. with season pass... rather you get the option to A) buy it for bits, B) buy it for lots of rep or C) farm it.

GERMiside
05-06-2013, 11:09 AM
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Defiance-Season-Pass/6a5a4455-4204-4312-aae2-11be3a8e1297

"Join the fight and save big on 5 DLC packs with the Defiance™ Season Pass. Enjoy a new playable alien species, new weapons and vehicles, missions, and rewards – plus a bonus Hellbug hat and Lock Box – for one low price. This is the ultimate package for the true Ark Hunter!"

and that's how shotty got owned

Orge Lambart
05-06-2013, 11:11 AM
muah ah ha ok, yeah like the others have said you weren't promised anything in particular and nobody knows what the DLC's will include, which is why I haven't purchased it yet.

ironhands
05-06-2013, 11:12 AM
cap looks stupid anyways :D

and i doubt u ge tthe armors, vehicles etc with DLC.. with season pass... rather you get the option to A) buy it for bits, B) buy it for lots of rep or C) farm it.

They've stated that you get cosmetics with the DLC, but I would expect there will also be some that you can a-b-c or d) pursuits to get

We should be getting some solid info in the next few days I believe, IIRC, from reading the last community post.

MAJOR SH0TTY
05-06-2013, 11:14 AM

Ah so im guessing you havent seen the full stop you put after "Join the fight and save big on 5 DLC packs with the Defiance™ Season Pass. Well??? that explains that ok that was obvious what im meaning is the fact that it goes on about Enjoy a new playable alien species, new weapons and vehicles, missions, and rewards – plus a bonus Hellbug hat and Lock Box – for one low price. This is the ultimate package for the true Ark Hunter!" now that in one sentence yes indicates that the lock box an hat came along with new species vehicle an armour it dosent clarify ( IE. make clear) that these items afore mentioned before the lock box or hat were separate in later DLC releases.... enough said!

i may be a grammar fiend but at'least i'm right

ironhands
05-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Ah so im guessing you havent seen the full stop you put after "Join the fight and save big on 5 DLC packs with the Defiance™ Season Pass. Well??? that explains that ok that was obvious what im meaning is the fact that it goes on about Enjoy a new playable alien species, new weapons and vehicles, missions, and rewards – plus a bonus Hellbug hat and Lock Box – for one low price. This is the ultimate package for the true Ark Hunter!" now that in one sentence yes indicates that the lock box an hat came along with new species vehicle an armour it dosent clarify ( IE. make clear) that these items afore mentioned before the lock box or hat were separate in later DLC releases.... enough said!

SEASON PASS INCLUDES

5 DLC PACKS, ONE LOW PRICE
SAVE 20%* ON DEFIANCE™ DLC
Exclusive Hellbug Combat Cap & Lock Box Included with Purchase. Once bought, the content packs will be automatically available as they go live.

if the xbox marketplace doesn't state that information, might wanna bring it up to Microsoft.

MAJOR SH0TTY
05-06-2013, 11:17 AM
" Haha so who got owned??? ah yes the illiterate little forum junkie's"

My work here is done! ;)

GERMiside
05-06-2013, 11:19 AM

My work here is done! ;)

have fun with your life you sad sad little boy

DustOfDeath
05-06-2013, 11:20 AM
well thee better be somethign in dlc-s worth the price.

If they make missiosn and areas already available to those who wont buy them.... then what DID the season pass peopel pay for? a title?

Would be funny if the next 5 DLC-s will cost less separately then the season pass lol.

Orge Lambart
05-06-2013, 11:23 AM

you were promised what's in the list, which is unfortunately pretty vague at this particular time. The DLC hasn't been released or even talked about yet so you don't know what will be included. Just chill out, stop trolling and go Fandango or something.

MAJOR SH0TTY
05-06-2013, 11:24 AM
have fun with your life you sad sad little boy

Sorry to have caused you so much butthurt... guess i couldnt have been little after all! ;)

Gotta love when forum freaks with there kid like memes an DP's try be smart only to fail so miserably...
Must be like the real world for them, ah no wonder your upset! :cool:

ironhands
05-06-2013, 11:26 AM

Sorry to have caused you so much butthurt... guess i couldnt have been little after all! ;)

Gotta love when forum freaks with there kid like memes an DP's try be smart only to fail so miserably...
Must be like the real world for them, ah no wonder your upset! :cool:

/10 chars long

MAJOR SH0TTY
05-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Ok, i'll quit winding folk up it just becomes a habit when folk are arrogant for no real reason on a topic that they no nothing of or it dosent apply to them.

DustOfDeath
05-06-2013, 11:32 AM
yeah i agree, apple sucks!!!.

MAJOR SH0TTY
05-06-2013, 11:34 AM
yeah i agree, apple sucks!!!.

Lol agreed

DJTrig
05-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Simple misunderstanding.Most console games that use the season pass only make the DLC covered by said pass (though that is changing with more publishers pushing micro-transactions aswell as DLC,EX: EA & Activision).The season pass for this game only covers 5 DLC packs (which i hope we get info on this week) which will also have some sort of free component.

This game will also have free content (as seen already,which will hopefully keep getting bigger & better).Aswell as all that there will be extra stuff thrown in the cash shop to keep the money rolling in for costs and further development of the next batch of content (unless they just cut to a sequel after the first season)

Thee Apothecary
05-06-2013, 11:37 AM
also lockboxes automaticly open

DustOfDeath
05-06-2013, 11:39 AM
they wont if they are in the claim bag. Only if you buy them in the shop.

Also thr 5 DLC-s + free DLC-s is bogus atm. considerign we have 7 months until the end of the year... i doubt we get a quality worthy DLC every month.

Thee Apothecary
05-06-2013, 11:40 AM

Also thr 5 DLC-s + free DLC-s is bogus atm. considerign we have 7 months until the end of the year... i doubt we get a quality worthy DLC every month.

no because there was one from my UE that didnt open the Season Pass ones register as a shop purchase of sorts so auto open

MAJOR SH0TTY
05-06-2013, 11:42 AM

yeah thanks though to those who were helpful in this discusssion btw an yeah ive noticed a number of folk not getting the lockboxes either through the claims method or added to inventory unfortunately.

DJTrig
05-06-2013, 11:43 AM

By my count they have 10 months to release all 5."More than 3,less than 12" means 11 months at most,of which we have had 1.