PDA

View Full Version : The paradise dodge challenger mission was removed?

cantthink278
05-06-2013, 01:22 PM
I dont understand? The most rep i was able to get a day was 25 from getting gold in the race. How was I supposed to get the other rep? They explained nothing...sigh... I was under the impression that it was get gold in the race than you are able to buy the mount...why the **** wouldnt they say you need the rep? It was impossible for me to get the rep. The explosions 101 instance isnt available to me, i cant find it. So I was only able to get 25 rep a day from getting gold on the race....how the hell was I supposed to get the 100 rep for the mount? So stupid

Rasczak
05-06-2013, 01:23 PM
I dont understand? The most rep i was able to get a day was 25 from getting gold in the race. How was I supposed to get the other rep? They explained nothing...sigh... I was under the impression that it was get gold in the race than you are able to buy the mount...why the **** wouldnt they say you need the rep? It was impossible for me to get the rep. The explosions 101 instance isnt available to me, i cant find it. So I was only able to get 25 rep a day from getting gold on the race....how the hell was I supposed to get the 100 rep for the mount? So stupid

I believe that was meant to be a weekend thing, and will be recycled into and out of the game at different points. Bear in mind, I could be wrong (and if I am, someone will be by shortly to correct me), but I remember reading something here at the forums to that effect.

nnja303
05-06-2013, 01:24 PM
In all fairness they did say the even would only last until this morning. As for the rep, you could have gotten it prior to the event, I had enough to buy all 3 on the first day. Dont worry though I think this is going to be something that happens often.

cantthink278
05-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Why in the **** would you not have the event for 4 total days? It takes 4 total days to get 100 rep, what the ****?????? This is a total buzzkill I was really looking forward to getting that mount. The fact that you put an event in the game to get an item that is not able to be obtained in the amount of time given is ****ing ******ed.

cantthink278
05-06-2013, 01:26 PM
In all fairness they did say the even would only last until this morning. As for the rep, you could have gotten it prior to the event, I had enough to buy all 3 on the first day. Dont worry though I think this is going to be something that happens often.

I wasnt playing than. I only got the game a week ago. Why release an event which makes it impossible to get the item unless you have done things prior to the event? That is ******ed LOL

Iceberg
05-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Why in the **** would you not have the event for 4 total days? It takes 4 total days to get 100 rep, what the ****?????? This is a total buzzkill I was really looking forward to getting that mount. The fact that you put an event in the game to get an item that is not able to be obtained in the amount of time given is ****ing ******ed.

You can still get it, just do the pursuits to get the black dodge challenger, its the same car with the same stats. It also looks better than the color options they provide for the challenge.

cantthink278
05-06-2013, 01:28 PM
You can still get it, just do the pursuits to get the black dodge challenger, its the same car with the same stats. It also looks better than the color options they provide for the challenge.

What pursuits? I dont see the explosions 101 pursuit anywhere. When I go to search for a co-op map I only see 4 instances, none of which are for the paradise rep. I am ego 290+

Remag Div
05-06-2013, 01:29 PM
It'll be back another weekend, and with more colors probably. Just grind rep now so when it comes around again you can buy all in one go.

Draogn
05-06-2013, 01:30 PM
I wasnt playing than. I only got the game a week ago. Why release an event which makes it impossible to get the item unless you have done things prior to the event? That is ******ed LOL

The only thing messed up is your inability to read, they said in the announcement it would only be around for the weekend. The event will back, and you can get the necessary tokens needed by completed the appropriate co-op mission that is listed in your contracts.

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/03/dodge-high-speed-challenge-weekend/

Kane
05-06-2013, 01:31 PM
finally i was getting tired of having to get gold daily on it just because it's "new" in game...even tho it was in the beta...i prefer to do co-ops for daily...

Rasczak
05-06-2013, 01:32 PM
What pursuits? I dont see the explosions 101 pursuit anywhere. When I go to search for a co-op map I only see 4 instances, none of which are for the paradise rep. I am ego 290+

Hey fellow posters: at EGO 290, is he even the level to open the Explosions 101 co-op yet? I can't remember at what EGO it became available.

Cephious
05-06-2013, 01:34 PM

Because maybe, just maybe, it wasn't meant to be obtainable by everyone at this juncture? Prior, those three cars had been available by random chance at random vendors. I happen to have already found the Plum Crazy edition within a few days of playing... I had been looking like crazy for the other two. I was thrilled that they were available this weekend, and yes I purchased a couple reputation boosts to make sure I got both the White and Billet Metallic. But for cars that were previously 'RARE' and uncommon. I think it should be something that A) Is difficult to obtain B) Might not be obtainable by all. Just my two cents. I'm happy to have every vehicle in the game apart from the Pink Camo Truck and the exclusive pre-order Red Challenger.

cantthink278
05-06-2013, 01:36 PM
The only thing messed up is your inability to read, they said in the announcement it would only be around for the weekend. The event will back, and you can get the necessary tokens needed by completed the appropriate co-op mission that is listed in your contracts.

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/03/dodge-high-speed-challenge-weekend/

My inability to read? Please point to me where it says "OH BTW, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE MOUNT IN THE AMOUNT OF TIME GIVEN FOR THIS EVENT". Everyone keeps telling me to do the co-op yet, for like the 1000th time since no one has answered me when I say this, I am currently around 290 ego and CANNOT find the co-op instance for the paradise rep on my quick match search. I dont know what ego I need to be, if its even an instance, if its just a normal mission, I know NOTHING because NOTHING is explained. Try googling it, you cant find an answer to where the co-op mission is so unless you would like to enlighten me as to why I cannot find this mission than I cannot get the rep.

Ticon
05-06-2013, 01:38 PM
glad it was removed- was taking away from my paradise rep-i hate 'timed' challenges, iam here for pve- missions n arkfalls.

Iceberg
05-06-2013, 01:41 PM
The pursuit I am talking about is called Racing Pro. You have to Gold every Race trial event on the map.

Cephious
05-06-2013, 01:42 PM
My inability to read? Please point to me where it says "OH BTW, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE MOUNT IN THE AMOUNT OF TIME GIVEN FOR THIS EVENT". Everyone keeps telling me to do the co-op yet, for like the 1000th time since no one has answered me when I say this, I am currently around 290 ego and CANNOT find the co-op instance for the paradise rep on my quick match search. I dont know what ego I need to be, if its even an instance, if its just a normal mission, I know NOTHING because NOTHING is explained. Try googling it, you cant find an answer to where the co-op mission is so unless you would like to enlighten me as to why I cannot find this mission than I cannot get the rep.

CHILL OUT! Rank up noob and then you can stop whining. And even if you had been able to do the WEEKLY challenge of the co-op mission, you still could have gotten one of the cars. NOTHING is explained, because sometimes it just isn't worth wasting the time explaining something so simple to someone so dense. I have no idea what a normal rep contract rewards you, or if they boosted it during the event. But I noticed it and bought the rep boost w/ only about 14 rep currently accrued. I did the co-op map, and raced twice on two different days. Had enough to buy two cars. Sooooooo?

duction
05-06-2013, 01:43 PM

click start. then load the ego menu.. goto goals.. use the sholder button to scroll across to contracts.. then go down to the bottom contract set.. that gives the rep for the vender...

its hardly rocket science mate.. search about for the answers instead of spittin the dummy out :p

ironhands
05-06-2013, 01:48 PM
can't the OP just go and buy the orange one at crystal pond anyway?

cantthink278
05-06-2013, 01:48 PM
CHILL OUT! Rank up noob and then you can stop whining. And even if you had been able to do the WEEKLY challenge of the co-op mission, you still could have gotten one of the cars. NOTHING is explained, because sometimes it just isn't worth wasting the time explaining something so simple to someone so dense. I have no idea what a normal rep contract rewards you, or if they boosted it during the event. But I noticed it and bought the rep boost w/ only about 14 rep currently accrued. I did the co-op map, and raced twice on two different days. Had enough to buy two cars. Sooooooo?

Smh. Noob hating loser over here, I had the game for a week calm down boy I'll be kicking your *** regularly in PvP once I get myself settled in the game. You still didnt even give me an answer on how to get the co-op mission or what ego I am supposed to be so thanks for absolutely nothing, I will continue to roam around the map until someone who isnt a ****** would like to give me a proper answer.

cantthink278
05-06-2013, 01:50 PM
click start. then load the ego menu.. goto goals.. use the sholder button to scroll across to contracts.. then go down to the bottom contract set.. that gives the rep for the vender...

its hardly rocket science mate.. search about for the answers instead of spittin the dummy out :p

Jesus christ ok I guess I have to explain this to everybody. Yes, I see that. I see that the mission is called Most Wanted: Dy'dekuso. Than I am lost. Where is this mission? I dont see it on the map? I dont see a place to queue for it? I have googled where the location of this mission is but cant find it, I have been asking and no one has told me.

Iceberg
05-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Isn't that the co-op soleptor mine one?

BloodHD
05-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Jesus christ ok I guess I have to explain this to everybody. Yes, I see that. I see that the mission is called Most Wanted: Dy'dekuso. Than I am lost. Where is this mission? I dont see it on the map? I dont see a place to queue for it? I have googled where the location of this mission is but cant find it, I have been asking and no one has told me.

With the tone in your post people wont help you just saying lol. It wont queue up, its a pursuit you can go for. You have to know where that boss is at which happens to be the explosions 101 coop map. Also there is no location of the mission the map will appear as you level.

Hope499
05-06-2013, 02:20 PM

I looked for it on the last day, found it, and did it within an hour....

what the hell you on about?

Cavadus
05-06-2013, 02:22 PM

You're looking at pursuits, not contracts, right?

Edit: As other posters have mentioned, you are not high enough EGO to queue for all co-ops yet. You can, however, group with someone who is and have that individual queue the group for them.

Bushmaster2000
05-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Good, i hated that crap. I did it the first day and when i saw it recycled for the 2nd day i was like F-that.

whoiscraig
05-06-2013, 05:13 PM
I don't understand why they wouldn't just leave it in permanently. It was the funnest time trial in the game, kinda sucks that its gone :(

fang1192
05-06-2013, 05:16 PM
can't the OP just go and buy the orange one at crystal pond anyway?

i like how this got ignored.

BLITZKRI3G
05-06-2013, 05:16 PM
I also have problems setting off on this challenge the 1st checkpoint sometimes does not allow me to pass to the next =p all a working progress i suppose

Miserere
05-06-2013, 05:17 PM
I don't understand why they wouldn't just leave it in permanently. It was the funnest time trial in the game, kinda sucks that its gone :(

You aren't allowed to have any fun. ;D

Hiero Glyph
05-06-2013, 05:50 PM
My only complaint is that yesterday I was unable to even get past the third gate due to server issues. No matter how many times I restarted, abandoned or accepted the mission it would always mess up by the third gate. Mind you I was able to summon my roller with no delay and could compete in arkfalls or PvP without issue so it certainly was not a problem on my end. Issues like these are simply frustrating, particularly for a timed event. Still, the worst issue is that none of the promo challengers have any modified stats even though it was promoted as such; Trion can't help but mislead players.

LastAyleidKing
05-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Well Im pissed because I saw the unique challenger vendors today and thought oh they added an alternative way to get those vehicles using contract tokens hmm maybe they'll add new vehicles and stuff to that vendor...but for now I will save my tokens because you never know what they may add next and those cars will proly be there.

get on now finally decided to pick one up Oh look all the unique new vendors are gone...So freaking stupid....I have like no damn warning in game that its limited time and I get screwed again on getting my white challenger....

I swear that think is the great white buffalo, the moby **** , the unicorn , the mother f'n one that always gets the hell away.....
awe so pissed right now...OMFG

Wtflag
05-06-2013, 08:07 PM
The one with the most prestige is the black one anyway. I don't see the point getting the special ones on sale even though I have 500+ reputation credits. They are just recolors of the same thing.

Darth Haighter
05-06-2013, 09:02 PM
The one with the most prestige is the black one anyway. I don't see the point getting the special ones on sale even though I have 500+ reputation credits. They are just recolors of the same thing.

the logical side of me agrees with you 100%, the dork in me kinda likes my charger that looks like a delorian....i just wish doc brown would replace ego

"marty, marty, marty....its these raiders marty, their a-holes!" and "great scott!" instead of "the reactor is going to meltdown" x infinity