PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough no more defiance for me

chiver007
05-06-2013, 02:37 PM
I don't know if its just me but I keep encountering major glitches that keep me from from progressing thru the game and then it takes 2 and a half weeks to fix each time. I'm not that patient of a person to wait a few weeks at a time to fix a glitch then to get back in the game so I can encounter another major glitch so I can wait another few weeks to play the game again. Im very disappointed cause this game has so much potential. But ill keep watching the series.

Unsent Soul
05-06-2013, 04:30 PM
That's a bummer... First month or so are always a little rocky in MMO's. maybe you'll come back to it in a month or so. I can't complain, I've yet to encounter anything game breaking to stop me from progressing.

Freemason
05-06-2013, 07:55 PM
If you are not patient, you should NOT be playing MMO's, especially in the 1st month. Can I have your stuff?

BLITZKRI3G
05-06-2013, 08:02 PM
the above is correct mmo's take a while trying to catch the problems but im sorry to say DEAL with is have you any idea how many of my pursuits are bugged and how many times the severs kick me out or a weapon or 2 will go poof its all a process hang in there

II Psycho II x
05-06-2013, 08:16 PM
My advice is take a break from the game, come back in a few days/weeks or a month or so when fixes have been done with the game, personally i dont encounter many (I must be one of the lucky few) The team will work on ironing out the bugs just takes time.

KOLZ
05-06-2013, 08:20 PM
lol must be a first timer to mmo's and plays one game only religiously. ;)

MagellanD
05-06-2013, 09:00 PM
I love how people say put down the game you spent money for and come back if/when it's better.

Yes MMos are tricky and I've been working around glitches like everyone else but c'mon this is getting to be a poor fall back.
They have right to be upset.

What's keeping me playing are some of the forum members here I've teamed up with to satisfy pursuits and goals.

To the OP sorry you can't get passed some of the glitches for now. Try what I did and go and help some newbs. It's rather satisfying and rewarding to teach somebody the ins and outs of modding, weapon and skill leveling, and give them somebody to get through some of the missions again. It may shine some light you have yet to see

Fakinell
05-06-2013, 10:19 PM
If you are not patient, you should NOT be playing MMO's, especially in the 1st month. Can I have your stuff?

Freemason just won the topic.

The game has its downfalls of course but nothing nearly bad enough for me to quit.

xlsa
05-06-2013, 10:24 PM
lol must be a first timer to mmo's and plays one game only religiously. ;)

lol that's what I was ganna say no mmo will ever come out perfect as well as this is the second mmo on a console also on that note Xbox live has more users then any other online game there is so with so many people playing it its very impressive that trion is able to fix a lot of the problems within a week or so but yes the games only been out a month mmos take time if you didn't know that your playing to much call of duty lol

xlsa
05-06-2013, 10:27 PM
I love how people say put down the game you spent money for and come back if/when it's better.

Yes MMos are tricky and I've been working around glitches like everyone else but c'mon this is getting to be a poor fall back.
They have right to be upset.

What's keeping me playing are some of the forum members here I've teamed up with to satisfy pursuits and goals.

To the OP sorry you can't get passed some of the glitches for now. Try what I did and go and help some newbs. It's rather satisfying and rewarding to teach somebody the ins and outs of modding, weapon and skill leveling, and give them somebody to get through some of the missions again. It may shine some light you have yet to see

not sure how to respond to this don't mean to sound like a di** but your wrong mmos take time your acting like the games been out forever no only a month **** even world of warcraft still has major issues and they've been out for what like 6 years at least. sorry if im wrong about the how long they been out never got into wow

KOLZ
05-06-2013, 10:33 PM
lol that's what I was ganna say no mmo will ever come out perfect as well as this is the second mmo on a console also on that note Xbox live has more users then any other online game there is so with so many people playing it its very impressive that trion is able to fix a lot of the problems within a week or so but yes the games only been out a month mmos take time if you didn't know that your playing to much call of duty lol

Hopefully the next patch they release will be at least a bit more satisfying than the last one, lol. That caused so much raging and rightfully so on that point, lol. Most of it was lowering stuff for the garbage casuals, some minor fixes that no one really cared about it seems, and then the best thing was the extra pvp map but that got taken away just as fast due to the nubs that find it impossible to play any thing with out cheating and glitching. But yeah these nubs still think in the year 2013 that mmo's come out 100% perfectly working. I figure avoid the bugged part and if it's completely impossible wait it out and play something else which always works out for me but then again I use common sense. ;) But the numbers for the amount of people haven't been shown at all for this game. The extremely odd thing about that is on major nelsons site that shows the top 20 played games when ever he gets to updating once in a life time it doesn't show this game any where in the top 20. And that is extremely odd considering the 20th game alone is a tennis game so I am supposed to believe more people are playing a tennis game than this? O_o I am not saying this game has 500,000 users every moment but it has got to have more than a tennis game, lol.

Drixian
05-06-2013, 10:38 PM
I have played only 1 MMO before this game and I know that they have some serious issues the first month... MMO's arent call of duty where they go in slap a few maps together, add some tweaks to guns they have had in EVERY single one of their games, and put it out say hey we made a great game and you need to pay 60 dollars for a game you have bought the year before.... So problems are expected if you arent patient then go play COD and cry about it on there and buy the "New" one next year and stop crying about it.... If you arent creative enough to find ways around the glitches then you probably shouldnt be playing anything but COD.... :) suck it up and play the damn game in time it will work out and in the mean time you can take a trip to the store grab a fresh box of tampons and ride it out! :)

xlsa
05-06-2013, 10:38 PM
lol im sure it does have you looked on xbox.com for a user count on games they may not have one but I kinda feel like they should

xlsa
05-06-2013, 10:40 PM
I have played only 1 MMO before this game and I know that they have some serious issues the first month... MMO's arent call of duty where they go in slap a few maps together, add some tweaks to guns they have had in EVERY single one of their games, and put it out say hey we made a great game and you need to pay 60 dollars for a game you have bought the year before.... So problems are expected if you arent patient then go play COD and cry about it on there and buy the "New" one next year and stop crying about it.... If you arent creative enough to find ways around the glitches then you probably shouldnt be playing anything but COD.... :) suck it up and play the damn game in time it will work out and in the mean time you can take a trip to the store grab a fresh box of tampons and ride it out! :)

lol exactly most people on defiance on 360 and ps3 are complaining simply because they don't even no what a mmo is I mean the name mmo kinda explains itself its going to have bugs when it comes out

KOLZ
05-06-2013, 10:43 PM

lol agreed. Although I enjoy cod my self but mmo's are always like this. No mmo that I have played has come out 100% perfectly working. WoW was incredibly messed up for months, gw2 had it's issues when it came out, swtor..well that wa sjust trash but even that game was a debacle when it came out although that's what you get when you have a trash b team with a trash engine working on the game, path of exile (although a different genre still had it's big issues on release day), the list goes on and on with games having issues for a while after release date. If people can't either avoid them by playing another part they should play an entire different game. Although you people try to bash cod if every game was working as good on release day there would be less crying I am sure like it or not. ;)

Sonic Rain Boom
05-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Defiance community. Chiver007, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!