PDA

View Full Version : Car noobin as a way of life...

Warcurse
05-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Ok, here it is. I presently find myself working the "cut off the head" mission and have the titan as a default vehicle... well I'm also workin "arkhunting as a way of life3" and have found myself spinning wildly around meteorites in my titan rackin up 2-400 kills per arkfall...is it disrespectful, inconsiderate... or even WRONG? I dunno but it is certainly EFFECTIVE. Ive been the guy who had the elite archer smashed just as I was about to land the killing shot and flelt the frustration of having my vision obscured by some jerk in a titan...now Im the jerk and I have 200 more kills to go... "There is no truth, everything is permitted"- Freidrich Neitzsche.

Jack The Bear
05-06-2013, 03:34 PM
Kind of strange to call yourself out like that. But hey, if it works... lol ;]

Warcurse
05-06-2013, 03:41 PM
;)Hehe! That's mah point, it does suck but its wildly lucrative! I don't even feel guilty I lay on the horn like boss jerk!

Wtflag
05-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Cartards deserve a special type of hell. The type that after they complete their pursuit, will forever have other cartards blocking him at every arkfall, permanently, forever, until end of time.

Cephious
05-06-2013, 03:57 PM
Cartards deserve a special type of hell. The type that after they complete their pursuit, will forever have other cartards blocking him at every arkfall, permanently, forever, until end of time.

If, and ONLY if, they will continue to fail all future arkfalls because other cartards are preventing the skitterlings from opening up the crystal (weak spots).

Warcurse
05-06-2013, 04:03 PM
:rolleyes:When was the last time an arkfall timed out with 300 dudes shootin it? This issue is more sensitive than #@$&%*@&!!

FizzyMyNizzy
05-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Ok, here it is. I presently find myself working the "cut off the head" mission and have the titan as a default vehicle... well I'm also workin "arkhunting as a way of life3" and have found myself spinning wildly around meteorites in my titan rackin up 2-400 kills per arkfall...is it disrespectful, inconsiderate... or even WRONG? I dunno but it is certainly EFFECTIVE. Ive been the guy who had the elite archer smashed just as I was about to land the killing shot and flelt the frustration of having my vision obscured by some jerk in a titan...now Im the jerk and I have 200 more kills to go... "There is no truth, everything is permitted"- Freidrich Neitzsche.

I also heard you singing:

They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My music so loud
I'm swangin
They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CXlEk5JM7w

Jack The Bear
05-06-2013, 04:12 PM

roflmao!!!

Warcurse
05-06-2013, 04:14 PM
:pNah, I had my chat turned off so you wouldnt hear my kids cryin! PSYCHE HEHEHE!!;)

FizzyMyNizzy
05-06-2013, 04:43 PM
:pNah, I had my chat turned off so you wouldnt hear my kids cryin! PSYCHE HEHEHE!!;)

Oh thats right... You were actually listening to "Limp Bizkit - Rollin'"

keep rollin',
rollin', rollin', rollin' (what)
keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin' (come on)
keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin' (yeah)
keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'

But then again.. your gf/wife was on the passenger seat.
So, now you hearing her sing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up7pvPqNkuU

'Cause it's 0 to 60 in 3.5
Baby, you got the keys
Now shut up and drive, drive, drive
Shut up and drive, drive, drive

Myst
05-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Neitzsche was certainly an interesting guy... That's all I wanted to say after reading that :p.

HuntGod
05-06-2013, 04:47 PM
I wish they'd add spike strips to the game :-)

Assasino
05-06-2013, 04:47 PM
lol. funny post
However i do find cartards annoying, especially doing an Arkfall on my own and they show up and block my view, sheesh.
Wish we can block the road for them on time trials ;)

Myst
05-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Wish we can block the road for them on time trials ;)

Lol!!

/10chars

Warcurse
05-06-2013, 05:12 PM
:cool:OMG I LOVE SPIKESTRIPS!! Everyone could have em like a grenade recharge, someones abusin the priveledge...BAM SPIKESTRIP!!

OmniDevil
05-06-2013, 05:30 PM

There is sooooo much win in this.....

OT, keep doing it. I have no problem with it. It's not game breaking, the crystals get taken out, eventually, I still rack up on kills. I salute you!

Wtflag
05-06-2013, 05:38 PM

I have devised the perfect way to do just this: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?61867-suggestion-Solving-vehicles-in-Arkfalls

Miserere
05-06-2013, 05:42 PM
I don't even feel guilty I lay on the horn like boss jerk!

There is a special circle in Hell for you. ;D

I kid. I actually would laugh my booty off.