PDA

View Full Version : How YOU (the Community) Can Make the Game Better...

Jinn Goodman
05-06-2013, 03:57 PM
SEND IN-GAME BUG REPORTS/FEEDBACK!

These can be located in the Defiance in-game setting menu.

Feedbacks and bug reports go DIRECTLY to the developers team. Each report and feedback also MUST be read by a member of the team.

If you're tired of reloading over and over - send a bug report.
If you're tired of sniper scope mods making the gun inaccurate - send a bug report.
If you want capture and hold - send some feedback.
If you want freight yard - send some feedback.
If you want better arkfall loot - send some feedback.

The developers team doesn't necessarily have to respond to your reports or feedback, but they do have to take it into consideration. This is how we make a better game as a Community.

accountwithnogame
05-06-2013, 03:59 PM
SEND IN-GAME BUG REPORTS/FEEDBACK!

These can be located in the Defiance in-game setting menu.

Feedbacks and bug reports go DIRECTLY to the developers team. Each report and feedback also MUST be read by a member of the team.

If you're tired of reloading over and over - send a bug report.
If you're tired of sniper scope mods making the gun inaccurate - send a bug report.
If you want capture and hold - send some feedback.
If you want freight yard - send some feedback.
If you want better arkfall loot - send some feedback.

The developers team doesn't necessarily have to respond to your reports or feedback, but they do have to take it into consideration. This is how we make a better game as a Community.

They have all the feedback you talked about and then some, they either can't, or won't fix the issues, I vote for can't.

Jinn Goodman
05-06-2013, 04:03 PM
They have all the feedback you talked about and then some, they either can't, or won't fix the issues, I vote for can't. While speaking with the GM, he/she told me that the scope mod-bug hadn't been officially reported to the devs through a bug report. Maybe he/she was just uninformed, but I like to think not. He/she also stated that they hadn't had enough reports or leeway to even consider the other bugs actual bugs. More reports/feedbacks, the more stuff that gets done.

accountwithnogame
05-06-2013, 04:04 PM
While speaking with the GM, he/she told me that the scope mod-bug hadn't been officially reported to the devs through a bug report. Maybe he/she was just uninformed, but I like to think not. He/she also stated that they hadn't had enough reports or leeway to even consider the other bugs actual bugs. More reports/feedbacks, the more stuff that gets done.

ROTFLMAO I reprted that bug almost a month ago.

4ndreas
05-06-2013, 04:05 PM
[KNOWN ISSUES FOR A MONTH]

Yeah, I am sure bug reports matter at this point.

Arsenic_Touch
05-06-2013, 04:06 PM
...that GM is misinformed, big time.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?56393-Scopes-are-currently-bugged-do-not-use-them.&p=511190&viewfull=1#post511190

Both a defiance dev and community manager have commented about the scopes.

@op, you posted things they're fully aware of and are either too incompetent to fix, just don't care or shelved it to do something else and will address it later. So your suggestion is actually just wasted.

Jinn Goodman
05-06-2013, 04:09 PM
I feel betrayed.

accountwithnogame
05-06-2013, 04:11 PM
I feel betrayed.

All but the biggest fanboys feel that way.

DeMoted
05-06-2013, 04:19 PM
While speaking with the GM, he/she told me that the scope mod-bug hadn't been officially reported to the devs through a bug report. Maybe he/she was just uninformed, but I like to think not. He/she also stated that they hadn't had enough reports or leeway to even consider the other bugs actual bugs. More reports/feedbacks, the more stuff that gets done.
Lies, now they are lying to you. I bet it is even in the report bugs section of the forums.

Jinn Goodman
05-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Lies, now they are lying to you. I bet it is even in the report bugs section of the forums. He/she said: "Although it may be on forums, the developers team may not have considered it an actual bug or received any bug reports on it."

Cephious
05-06-2013, 04:37 PM
He/she said: "Although it may be on forums, the developers team may not have considered it an actual bug or received any bug reports on it."

For all the comments and bugs I have reported in game, and having received ONE response...I am pretty sure all comments and bugs get forwarded to a "Complaints" inbox that is read in a not-so-timely fashion.

Bannedtwice
05-06-2013, 04:39 PM
For all the comments and bugs I have reported in game, and having received ONE response...I am pretty sure all comments and bugs get forwarded to a "Complaints" inbox that is read in a not-so-timely fashion.

AKA the circular file.

Bill scant
05-06-2013, 04:45 PM
AKA the circular file.

And I bet it is in a tiny room in the basement with Mulder and Sculley and called file 13.

Jinn Goodman
05-06-2013, 04:57 PM
AKA the circular file. I really wish this were true. Then, at least, the devs wouldn't prove to be so lazy and then there'd be hope :(.