PDA

View Full Version : I guess using perks is hacking XD

Durva360
05-07-2013, 04:52 AM
Just got done with a co-op mission where the three randoms went down near each other. Since I play as a team player I rock the "One For All" perk maxed out which is When you revive a group member other group members are also revived. At max level this is within 75 meter range. They called me a hacker cause I got them up at the same time with this perk XD

Funny when people don't take time to read what all the perks can do

Creyes
05-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Just got done with a co-op mission where the three randoms went down near each other. Since i play as a team I rock the "One For All" perk maxed out which is When you revive a group member other group members are also revived. At max level this is within 75 meter range. They called me a hacker cause I got them up at the same time with this perk XD

I like that perk....useless outside of coop though....well IMO

Durva360
05-07-2013, 05:21 AM
I like that perk....useless outside of coop though....well IMO Great when at major Ark Falls with a full group and they go down near each other. Kinda sad though people throw the hacker card without learning more about the game.

IGears
05-07-2013, 06:11 AM
Great when at major Ark Falls with a full group and they go down near each other. Kinda sad though people throw the hacker card without learning more about the game.

yeah this has saved me a million times before at arkfalls

Saboteur 6
05-07-2013, 06:17 AM
Just got done with a co-op mission where the three randoms went down near each other. Since I play as a team player I rock the "One For All" perk maxed out which is When you revive a group member other group members are also revived. At max level this is within 75 meter range. They called me a hacker cause I got them up at the same time with this perk XD

I'm guessing if you would've explained that you had a loadout specifically tailored for group support, and that there were multiple perks assisting that sort of playstyle you would've given at least one of them a heart attack.

Abola
05-07-2013, 06:30 AM
I know this is a little ******ed, but on reading the OP my first thought was of one of the randoms screaming:
"You helped your team...... you bar-steward". Really, how ungrateful!!

I love the help you get from / give to randoms (never done co-op).

Just the other day i had finished a mission, and on the way out another player was getting pinned down by a Hulker (or other big type, i dunno) and was clearly struggling. I just aggro'd the big guy, which let the other player flank him and finish him off.
Was great to see the player then run up to me and give me a generic "Never thought i'd find someone as tough as me" greeting! Good times.......

II Psycho II x
05-07-2013, 06:31 AM
That perk is AWESOME!!!

jeter
05-07-2013, 06:41 AM
Question here. If youre using that perk at a major arfall and rez your whole group. Does that count as one revive or a revive per character that got up? Im asking because of the arkfall 3 pursuit. Reviving 100 people at major arkfalls.

Durva360
05-07-2013, 06:52 AM
I'm guessing if you would've explained that you had a loadout specifically tailored for group support, and that there were multiple perks assisting that sort of playstyle you would've given at least one of them a heart attack.

My 3rd layout focuses completely on support style. LMG with a high cap shield for tanking with a BMG on backup to heal anyone along with a hp increases, constant hp regen and the group revive perk. Also have the self revive cooldown on reviving a team mate.

Durva360
05-07-2013, 06:53 AM
Question here. If youre using that perk at a major arfall and rez your whole group. Does that count as one revive or a revive per character that got up? Im asking because of the arkfall 3 pursuit. Reviving 100 people at major arkfalls.

Wasn't sure how to double quote but yes it works just like that. Each person that gets up with this perk is counted as 1 revive.

Phoenix Frost
05-07-2013, 06:58 AM
I know this is a little ******ed, but on reading the OP my first thought was of one of the randoms screaming:
"You helped your team...... you bar-steward". Really, how ungrateful!!

I love the help you get from / give to randoms (never done co-op).

Just the other day i had finished a mission, and on the way out another player was getting pinned down by a Hulker (or other big type, i dunno) and was clearly struggling. I just aggro'd the big guy, which let the other player flank him and finish him off.
Was great to see the player then run up to me and give me a generic "Never thought i'd find someone as tough as me" greeting! Good times.......

Exactly :)
This makes my day.... many times a day when playing Defiance.

MagellanD
05-07-2013, 07:23 AM
My 3rd layout focuses completely on support style. LMG with a high cap shield for tanking with a BMG on backup to heal anyone along with a hp increases, constant hp regen and the group revive perk. Also have the self revive cooldown on reviving a team mate.

That's funny! My third load-put is specifically for healing too!
I got a uniform that looks kind of like a medic.
BMG in the first weapon slot as when I switch that's what I want anyway.
Second weapon slot is a close range shotty because running into groups to heal people it's a must. This weapon has a self revive on kill bonus and an EGO power refresh on damage.
Decoy is my Main Power (To kep those pesky enemies off me) with the Self Revive and Group Revive perks loaded up for support.

It's actually a fun build to play medic.

MagellanD
05-07-2013, 07:25 AM
Wasn't sure how to double quote but yes it works just like that. Each person that gets up with this perk is counted as 1 revive.

you can manually copy paste and put the BBS code in front and behind the text (QUOTE)Words blah blah (/QUOTE). You need to make sure to use the square bracket "[" open and close instead of the "(" I used in the example as you wouldn't have seen it if I used it correctly.