PDA

View Full Version : Twitch Alpha mistake - Was supposed to get beta key

tyrico
03-22-2013, 10:13 AM
I received the Twitch partners accidentally and I was supposed to receive a beta invite for this weekend to compensate for getting my hopes up, does anyone know anything about this? I have not received any info yet. Here is teh body of the email:

Greetings Ark Hunters!

Yesterday, you received an email from Twitch inviting you to stream Defiance(tm) this weekend from our Alpha servers. Unfortunately, this email was a Twitch Partner exclusive and was not intended to be sent to everyone who actually received it. On behalf of Twitch and Trion Worlds, you have our sincere apologies for this mix up.

While you cannot stream from Alpha this weekend, we want to ensure that everyone who received this offer is granted access to our final Beta event beginning Friday, March 22nd. Later next week, you'll receive an email detailing how you can download our Beta client and hop in to the Defiance PC Beta.

On March 22nd, the game's Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be lifted - that means when you access this Beta event, you can stream as much as you like. Please do not try to stream the game before this time. Please also note that this NDA lift does not apply to the Alpha.

Thanks so much for being fans of Defiance and for your continued support and feedback.

Elizabeth Tobey
Director of Community, Trion Worlds

I am waiting to speak with a live representative now, but is there anything else I can/should do? Thanks.