PDA

View Full Version : Solution to Defiance Store Over-Pricing

KjcKiesh
05-07-2013, 10:55 AM
My suspicion is Trion won't be changing the prices any time soon, but however a solution I think to get more people buying bits is to have a 50-70% on an different item every day or week so that those who don't have lots of spare cash to throw at this game can still have a chance of getting the attire/items they want over a period of time, but for those "I want it now-ers" can still buy it all in bulk if they so wish, however maybe at a higher cost in the long run...
In a way, this is a similar thing to DLC releases in games, you can either buy it them at 1200 msp (or whatever currency) or wait for a deal to come on it in after 3 months or so and get it for 800 msp.
So, what do you think?

Note: Posted something almost identical to this as a reply in another thread, but I thought it would be a good idea to post it as a new thread with some slight changes to it so it doesn't get buried.

Blondin
05-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Will you have a refund if the thing you buy yesterday is now at 50% price?

Remag Div
05-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Solution to Defiance Store Over-Pricing:

Don't buy anything.

3rdpig
05-07-2013, 11:00 AM
The solution to anything that's over priced is the current system that some of us sill enjoy. When people stop buying it the company will lower the prices. Works with everything except government.

KjcKiesh
05-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Will you have a refund if the thing you buy yesterday is now at 50% price?

Urm, probably not I'm thinking, a bit evil I know but it makes people be patient if they know they can get a better deal later on (or not if that's not your personality). However now you mention that it might be better to do this on a weekly basis due to login issues and stuff so that people don't miss out on a bargain just because they couldn't log on or were busy that day =/

KjcKiesh
05-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Solution to Defiance Store Over-Pricing:

Don't buy anything.

That's been my solution so far lol, I was just throwing up another option which others may not have been thought of