PDA

View Full Version : Conquer 101 Keys

FlamingNinja007
05-07-2013, 01:50 PM
I didn't know if I should put this in this thread or gameplay thread, so I apologize in advance to the people that thought this should be there. I might end up starting a thread like this in gameplay later.

I have an EGO rating of 1,530, and I would like to defeat Dekuso in under 5 minutes. I presume that means that the Dekuso fight has to last no longer than five minutes because doing the whole instance that fast would be impressive. I wanted to know if anyone on the Xbox NA servers with similar EGO would like to do that instance with me later tonight, so we can finish the fight in under five minutes. I have maybe 4-5 friends that have this game, but they are rarely on, so their level is low.

Also, I heard that this specific challenge may be bugged, so if anyone can prove or debunk that, please let me know.

JuiceX
05-07-2013, 01:54 PM
im EGO 1115 ish and i have all the co-op done 100% so i cant say it was bugged for me

FlamingNinja007
05-07-2013, 02:20 PM
If you ever decide to fight Dekuso again, you should message me on here, so we can try to do it five minutes again.

IzeOnly
05-07-2013, 02:21 PM
[Message Deleted]

FlamingNinja007
05-07-2013, 02:22 PM
[Message Deleted]

I don't think you have your sig shown.

Edit: I did not know you can delete your messages.

DamnShtako
05-07-2013, 02:43 PM
I have done all co-op pursuits and none are bugged...at least not for me.... :P

FlamingNinja007
05-07-2013, 02:46 PM
I have done all co-op pursuits and none are bugged...at least not for me.... :P

If you are on Xbox NA, message me or something.

DamnShtako
05-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Gonna be playing tonight along with my husband...if you want, you can add me or send me a message so I remember...lol....I'm crazy like that...:p

YardieGamer
05-07-2013, 03:10 PM
I didn't know if I should put this in this thread or gameplay thread, so I apologize in advance to the people that thought this should be there. I might end up starting a thread like this in gameplay later.

I have an EGO rating of 1,530, and I would like to defeat Dekuso in under 5 minutes. I presume that means that the Dekuso fight has to last no longer than five minutes because doing the whole instance that fast would be impressive. I wanted to know if anyone on the Xbox NA servers with similar EGO would like to do that instance with me later tonight, so we can finish the fight in under five minutes. I have maybe 4-5 friends that have this game, but they are rarely on, so their level is low.

Also, I heard that this specific challenge may be bugged, so if anyone can prove or debunk that, please let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gns2pXm10nA&feature=share&list=UUyUg4iAN1PMvytjntNZJCFg

AddictedNoob
05-07-2013, 03:43 PM
I beat him in 3:33 without being ego 1000 +. But if you still want help my tag is AddictedNoob

cusman
05-07-2013, 04:19 PM

The co-op pursuits were bugged before Patch 1.013 I think. After that I was able to get 100% of the co-op pursuits completed (PS3). I know PS3, but I think same applies for Xbox 360. There are some videos on YouTube highlighting how to kill Desuko within 5 minutes even if you don't have very co-operative allies in your group. Your own EGO rating doesn't really effect it much.

I saw one person with Ground Pounder taking out the shield phases really fast, and then rest of time using an AR or SAW to shoot at Desuko along with other co-op allies that rally against him.

I personally just use Semi-Auto Sniper Rifles to take out the shielding stuff quickly and then focus smaller baddies while rest of co-op partners generally focus on Desuko. Unless no smaller baddies around then I just shoot at Desuko as well. He is one of the easier ones.

WeeohhWeeohh
05-07-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm down if you catch me online later. GT: Weeohhweeohh. If not, my advice is to keep a ground pounder in your load out for the turret phase. It wrecks them. Make sure to aim a little above the doors where the orange weak spots are. Also, the doors do not have to be open for you to damage them. Good luck.

FlamingNinja007
05-07-2013, 10:22 PM
I added two of you, and got it done! Thank you. If anyone wants to do more co-op pursuits, message me. I am going to start a thread in Gameplay later for future pursuits.

DejaVooDoo
05-07-2013, 10:26 PM

I never had trouble getting that pursuit, but i've heard many others have. i usually do explosions 101 once or twice a day anyway, so i'd be happy to help. message "Deja" in game.

Edit: shoulda read 2nd page. NM. Congrats