PDA

View Full Version : I like the calm/quiet music right after a major arkfall is over.

crasher
05-07-2013, 05:18 PM
It helps to restore my serenity.

I think the blossoms on the giant mutated canes are a nice touch, too.
Some of them look particularly good at night as well.

I'm just being in touch with my sensitive side tonight.

Muffinman
05-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Yea, I love the music in Defiance, especially the combat music in San Fran =)

Yenah
05-07-2013, 05:47 PM
I have had my music muted for a while now because of the music loop bug, did they fix that? I ask, because I honestly have never heard the calm music before and want to now :(

crasher
05-07-2013, 05:56 PM
I have had my music muted for a while now because of the music loop bug, did they fix that? I ask, because I honestly have never heard the calm music before and want to now :(

I'm on [NA] PC, and I've heard no bug.

I hear a lot of people eating potato chips and belching, but no bug.

I haven't been over the bridge yet. I'm still working on the badguy in 'An Unexpected Delay'.

Miserere
05-07-2013, 06:01 PM

No. I just got it a few moments ago. Maybe with tomorrow's patch they will.

reigningmetal
05-07-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm on [NA] PC, and I've heard no bug.

I hear a lot of people eating potato chips and belching, but no bug.

I haven't been over the bridge yet. I'm still working on the badguy in 'An Unexpected Delay'.

Lol to the potato chip eating, same here. I love the lighting at the end of major arkfalls. So epic.

crasher
05-08-2013, 04:20 AM
The music can play for an hour or two, it can even extend to an hour of killing mobs at Bug/Chug.....

I'll be running up/down the road leading the tunneling warriors till they break ground for a killshot, all the while this low/quiet violin/viola music is playing softly and slowly with wind in the background...

It's like some surreal move score. I feel like I'm have an Out Of Character experience.

Talon Swiftshot
05-08-2013, 04:31 AM
Where the hell are you guys even getting music from? I occasionally get some ambience and maybe here a very brief yet very quiet tune, but nothing that sets any atmosphere.

crasher
05-08-2013, 04:37 AM
Where the hell are you guys even getting music from? I occasionally get some ambience and maybe here a very brief yet very quiet tune, but nothing that sets any atmosphere.

Music plays all the time.
I've been listening to the above mentioned violins/violas for the better part of two hours now, since the end of the last arkfall after the reboot.

I'm serious, I'd buy the freakin recording....