PDA

View Full Version : Not your typical goodbye thread.

HaZeY
05-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Hey community,

Yes this is another goodbye thread. Keep reading it will get interesting.

I'm probably disliked by alot of you because of my opinions. Oh well, I'm not here to make friends. I'm here as an angry customer. I loved the game in the beginning. I truly did. I even went as far as getting warnings from my times of being a fanboy, blinded by the promises of defiance.

That, has changed. Fanboys, your logic of "I love defiance and support trion so my logic and angry manner I post in threads of unhappy consumers is always right". I used to be one of you. So ill address you fanboys right now. Trion has made a broken game. Its not an opinion. If I'm so wrong, go play freight yard. Complete pursuits that are in daily pursuits revolving around freight yard. This is just one of the problems plaguing this game. What I'm really trying to say, **** you fanboys, you have all tried to tell me my opinions are wrong and that spending $60 on this stupid beta was worth it. So go suck trions **** a lil more.

Yes, I went there. I know some of you smiled and a few actually clapped. Upon reading the forums numerous rant threads i have heard some disturbing things. Like clan boosts don't actually work. Wether its true or not, trion has yet to say. I'm new to betas, this being my first, but is it true that trion had the market running for beta/alpha testing to get in game items with real cash that didn't carry over? Wow, that is sad.

Anyway, with the lack of info on trions part to the community who just made them millions of dollars....wtf. All I wanted was solid info. But its too late for that. Trion, you have robbed us of our money for a game that some would call a beta. You dared put mmo in the title of so many adds before release and now say its a tps then mmo. For this to be considered an mmo in any realm is a joke. The map size is laughable. Story line is shorter then most cell games. Its just sad. Sure this is my opinion, but one hundreds of others share.

You promised us episode content after episodes on scyfi. We got some lanterns and hellbugs. Cool, you revamped hellbugs in some instances. Yes it was fun, but its already boring.

This game lacks content. Some of you have fun grinding. I don't. Some of you like walking ten feet every minute to do the same emergencies over and over again for crumbs of a reward. I do not. Sure its my opinion this game lacks content, but what other online game has less content then this? Not even asking about other mmos.

I would like to close with this. Yes I'm sayi g goodbye. No, I wont be on the forums anymore, or the game. Getting banned or not matters very little as when I post this I sign out for good.

To the people hoping it gets better, I really hope for your sakes it does. Me and my friends will not purchase another trion product. For those of you happy consumers, my hats off to you, I truly hope you continue finding happiness and fun in this game.

Sledgehammer70, for taking on the role of global community manager and failing to respond to many people or properly address ongoing issues, **** you. I hope you choke on a ****.

To trion in general, for taking my money, delivering this product. **** you.

To the stupid gms, **** you guys as well.

To the people to scared to say this. Its ok. We know you want too.

BrassRazoo
05-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Thanks for that.
Tootle-loo.

METALPUNKS
05-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Here's a tissue for your issue.

Badblade
05-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Jeez, what a tool.

(And pretty much a typical boo hoo goodbye post... So a tool and a liar)

Talon Swiftshot
05-07-2013, 07:18 PM
This thread is unique and refreshing!

Merrin Nightbringer
05-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Dibs on your stuff!

MaSh_MaN94
05-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Thank you op,good read!

Schwa
05-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Stopped reading at "fanboys." I assume pretty much everyone did.

BrassRazoo
05-07-2013, 07:24 PM
Dibs on your stuff!

His stuff probably has cooties.
He seems to be foaming at the mouth a tad.

MagellanD
05-07-2013, 07:25 PM
It has to be said...Best good bye evah!
More server space for us.

Alith
05-07-2013, 07:27 PM

With these kinds of threads I like to read the comments first. I get some lols and don't waste as much time reading the crap from the whining op.

MaSh_MaN94
05-07-2013, 07:27 PM

I didn't, its a great thread.
we need more threads like this on forums.

loops73
05-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Dibs on your stuff!

why,stuff in this game isn't worth anything,Guns are all the same,script and scrap are pretty much useless. I am starting to agree with the OP,this game needs big changes fast before everyone leaves.

Lance Dracolith
05-07-2013, 07:36 PM
You already paid Trion your 60$ i'm sure their laughing to the bank while reading these threads.

3rdpig
05-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Lock and ban coming in 3...2...1...

loops73
05-07-2013, 07:39 PM
You already paid Trion your 60$ i'm sure their laughing to the bank while reading this post.

probably not, the store is what keeps the content coming and the servers running...No players= no store purchases= no servers for you...You really don't want to encourage people to leave.

Kleptobrainiac
05-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Posting in a mediocre thread.

Tokenaru
05-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Cool story bro

Agonist
05-07-2013, 07:45 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Lance Dracolith
05-07-2013, 07:46 PM
probably not, the store is what keeps the content coming and the servers running...No players= no store purchases= no servers for you...You really don't want to encourage people to leave.

Well of course, but the people who enjoy this game which the majority of us do, will keep the game running with purchases etc.

Thr0nes
05-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Entitled gamer leaves Defiance, film at 11.

tabbuto
05-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Well of course, but the people who enjoy this game which the majority of us do, will keep the game running with purchases etc.

This majority of which i was part of, is more and more less majority

loops73
05-07-2013, 08:04 PM

well if this game loses 3/4 of it's population in the first few months,then your going to have to buy a heck of a lot out of the store to keep things running.

Ryzaerian
05-07-2013, 08:04 PM
The game does need more content and bug fixes. I can wait. I'm still having a blast. The rest was just raging nonsense. Good riddance. ;)

Also, hate to ruin your perception of being a unique snowflake, but this was about as typical as goodbye threads get.

RegularX
05-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Nope, not that different. Not that different at all.

Ciao, in before the inevitable lock.

METALPUNKS
05-07-2013, 08:17 PM
The only reason threads like this get locked is because it gets out of hand. Oh and maybe because of the fact he totally just dissed sledge hardcore.

OIO
05-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Entitled gamer leaves Defiance, film at 11.

This quote I love.

How ever the op feels I hope you find what makes you happy.

MagellanD
05-07-2013, 08:36 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Oh my god!!!
I love you.

ArkHunterC
05-07-2013, 08:36 PM
They offer a refund for people who really dislike the game. That puts them head and shoulders above most other Dev's. As far as them stealing your money,, go buy A:CM and you will see what it is like to be stolen from. Make sure to watch ALL of the 100% in game footage vids first though. Then, after you have waited for 3 months and received NO patches, you will know what a piss poor dev is and Trion isn't it.

fatoldguy
05-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Seemed fairly typical to me.

MaSh_MaN94
05-07-2013, 08:41 PM
They offer a refund for people who really dislike the game. That puts them head and shoulders above . Then, after you have waited for 3 months and received NO patches, you will know what a piss poor dev is and Trion isn't it.

Well, maybe Trion are not piss poor devs at the moment, but they're heading down that road very quickly and they cant seem to find the brakes.

K1LLSVV1TCH
05-07-2013, 08:55 PM
I would have wrote:

"This is not your typical goodbye thread. Goodbye"

Rasczak
05-07-2013, 08:56 PM

I started skimming at that point. Boredom got the better of me. :(

Schwa
05-07-2013, 09:29 PM
They offer a refund for people who really dislike the game. That puts them head and shoulders above most other Dev's. As far as them stealing your money,, go buy A:CM and you will see what it is like to be stolen from. Make sure to watch ALL of the 100% in game footage vids first though. Then, after you have waited for 3 months and received NO patches, you will know what a piss poor dev is and Trion isn't it.

That speaks well for Trion's customer service team, which I have never had complaints with. My vitriol is aimed directly at the other Trion that tried to make this game.

I very much look forward to seeing if they finish it.

JMadFour
05-07-2013, 09:36 PM
yeah, this was a typical goodbye thread.

see ya.

Sids
05-07-2013, 09:45 PM
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Rakshasa
05-07-2013, 09:47 PM
I'm just terribly disappointed in the creator of this thread. This is an outrage. I was promised this would not be a 'typical goodbye thread'. I was promised something special and unique, but they have failed to deliver, time and time again. This is just like so many other goodbye threads, and I for one am thinking seriously of asking for a refund!

I'll hang around a while, and complain over and over while I see if the OP will do what the community demands. They must address the obvious shortcomings and failures of this thread, so that each and every one of us special little readers gets what we all feel we are individually entitled to. But if they don't do exactly what we all believe they should do, I swear I'm going to quit this thread, and never read another thing that the OP posts!

Calypso Atlas
05-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Every single thread is the same in this manner.
1.) I use to love this game
2.) Make some obligatory name calling of fanboys, fanbois.
3.)Tell every one you are never coming back unless they fix the broken things.

Is it just me or does any one else see a pattern?

MaSh_MaN94
05-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Every single thread is the same in this manner.
1.) I use to love this game
2.) Make some obligatory name calling of fanboys, fanbois.
3.)Tell every one you are never coming back unless they fix the broken things.

Is it just me or does any one else see a pattern?

Im going to act blind like the people that see nothing but an awesome,well polished game, and say no,i don't see no pattern. It is just you.

DamnShtako
05-07-2013, 11:45 PM

yup....just got bored of that boo hoo shtako :p

Sonic Rain Boom
05-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Defiance community. HaZeY, we're closing this thread now but we wish you the very best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!