PDA

View Full Version : Why wont my assault rifles or pistols or anything but rollers and runners level up??

schobes
05-07-2013, 08:12 PM
I have and orange wolfhound pistol with all mods, worth 17k and i use it ll the time and get critical hits.....but i cant get above 3. its stuck and a fully modded assault rifle which i use both all the time and have over 10000 critical kills but they wont budge. i am purposely usin the same 2 guns....is that the problem. do u have to use different handguns and assault rifles? i thought once u got orange u keep it and say crew the other weapons and mod it out.....please someone help me with some answers. and my roller is at 19 at 20 is it gonna restart? or did they fix that in the last patch? and once u get to 1000 u can beat anything if u have orange weapons.whats the point in even playing this game anymore. I hope the game coming out in june The Last Among Us is better..... this game is so repetitive and i loved itwhen i thought my weapons would get stronger.
And also how do i have 10000 critical kills but only 6500 kills...if anything i should have more total kills then critical. but everytime i hit with the wolfhound it is a critical hit...anyone with any answers please inform me, i was already disappointed that everyone had tthe arkfall codes before the game was out....and u get nothing for arkfalls but stupid shields...agggg. this game and tv show had promise the game atleast is better than the show. Revolution, that tv show would be a good game.....

Trew
05-07-2013, 08:17 PM
1. You have to use different guns to level up a weapon skill.

2. Car reset glitch got fixed in last patch.

3. Wolfhounds murder everything. That's why it so easy

schobes
05-07-2013, 08:26 PM
thanks. i thought it wa weird i have all purple or orange but cant get my scores up... thanks for reply

schobes
05-07-2013, 08:28 PM
so once i max out a gun it is "done"? and how come i keep getting smashed in deathmatch i am a great shot but no one seems to take damage....are there alot of cheaters on pvp? i dont play those much except co op

Trew
05-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Yep. When you max out a gun it's pretty much done. I don't use my smg guns anymore cause i maxed out the skill and Im almost done with pistols. :(
PvP is "iffy". They arent any cheaters that I know of but there are glitches where sometimes the person is invisible(not cloak) or where they dont take damage.

Nerotic
05-07-2013, 09:17 PM
You need to switch out your weapon every now and then .. they have a xp bar when it is full find new toys .. I g have three guns I keep purely for sentimental reasons

schobes
05-07-2013, 09:20 PM
so my wolfouhound that its fully modded and maxed i should still keep right? i was told orange is the best and once u hve u dont let go i have wolfhound and grenade, need orange shield, and orange assault would be fine.

So now if i use a green or blue or purple gun and max it out on a pistol my pistol score with go up even though i already maxed out an orange weapon??? i was just lucky to get a wolfhound hp6 300 orange early from a tier box. where i seem to find all purple and orange most of the time... would it be that big difference if there is a 2000 level wolfhound orange?

Trew
05-07-2013, 09:51 PM
1. Yes. keep your wolfhound unless you find a better orange one.

2. Color doesn't matter when leveling up guns. As long as the weapon isn't maxed out it will make your weapon skills go up

3. Levels between guns don't matter most of the time. The things that matter on guns are the perks they have.
Ex. My orange wolfhound's perks are -0.10 recoil, 25% stowed weapon clip reloaded on kill, x1.10 fire rate.
The ego level for it is 1440

schobes
05-09-2013, 10:19 PM
thanks TrewKnives, u have given me more answers than anyone else. hey are there any other places to get keycodes...i found that coops like cronkite bunker are pretty fast and give 6000 xp and 5 keycodes..i dont want others to know cause some dummy did it on mine 99.
Do u think the game is worth continuing with i am at almost 1000 and it is getting very repetitive....have u heard anything on DLC releases, if not im just gonna wait til that last among us game comes out and trade this for tomb raider and beat that, i heard that game is phenomenal and so is multiplayer....any thoughts on that or have u heard some good things?

Kenkurogue
05-10-2013, 01:03 AM
thanks TrewKnives, u have given me more answers than anyone else. hey are there any other places to get keycodes...i found that coops like cronkite bunker are pretty fast and give 6000 xp and 5 keycodes..i dont want others to know cause some dummy did it on mine 99.
Do u think the game is worth continuing with i am at almost 1000 and it is getting very repetitive....have u heard anything on DLC releases, if not im just gonna wait til that last among us game comes out and trade this for tomb raider and beat that, i heard that game is phenomenal and so is multiplayer....any thoughts on that or have u heard some good things?

the game and show are interconnected. The game, being an MMO, is going to continually get additional content and evolve with the show. I chuckle whenever I hear someone say they are going to trade this game in because they "beat the game already" when it is just getting started. Look at the map. Look at all the unused space still available on it. And that is just in the Bay area. Give it a chance to evolve more. You only hit EGO 1000. I just hit 2000 and (current) max level is 5000. Lots more game to go.
As for your weapons. Keep the ones that max out that you like. Maxed out guns also gain an additional trait. Use them in areas where you can't level your guns anyway, like major arkfalls. Guns only level up when shooting things that earn you xp when you kill them ( and BMGs also level when you use them to heal a player)Also the xp bar on guns is the damage you have dealt with that gun. So anything you do to increase the damage (like overcharge) helps level it faster. And overkill counts, so if you do 2000 damage to a skiterling the bar will gain 2000 points of level. And leveling your gun in turn levels your skill.:cool:
Tomb Raider is very good, get it. Never played the multiplayer though so can't comment on that.

Jae1324
05-10-2013, 01:33 AM

Tomb raider multiplayer is alright, I like there pvp on Defiance a lot better, as for you thinking about giving up on defiance yea I can understand why a lot of it is repetitive but no lie its just like your girlfriend you get mad at it or tired of it for a while but in the end you still see yourself going right back to her(or game) lol but yea just like TrewKnives said it this Game has A LOT of POTENTIAL.

schobes
05-11-2013, 12:15 AM
the game and show are interconnected. The game, being an MMO, is going to continually get additional content and evolve with the show. I chuckle whenever I hear someone say they are going to trade this game in because they "beat the game already" when it is just getting started. Look at the map. Look at all the unused space still available on it. And that is just in the Bay area. Give it a chance to evolve more. You only hit EGO 1000. I just hit 2000 and (current) max level is 5000. Lots more game to go.
As for your weapons. Keep the ones that max out that you like. Maxed out guns also gain an additional trait. Use them in areas where you can't level your guns anyway, like major arkfalls. Guns only level up when shooting things that earn you xp when you kill them ( and BMGs also level when you use them to heal a player)Also the xp bar on guns is the damage you have dealt with that gun. So anything you do to increase the damage (like overcharge) helps level it faster. And overkill counts, so if you do 2000 damage to a skiterling the bar will gain 2000 points of level. And leveling your gun in turn levels your skill.:cool:
Tomb Raider is very good, get it. Never played the multiplayer though so can't comment on that.

Thanks ken i agree, i just got 2 more great weapons and im like im only gonna get 25 for it any ways. but i refuse to buy bits, and only buying dlc if it it gets unglitchy.i just do coops now and get 7500 and 5 keycodes for like 15 min of work. i hve all of them beat so nw i just run through em. its like mine 99....

schobes
05-11-2013, 12:21 AM
You are right...... i will not play for days cause im in lacrosse league and my gf does whatever i want anyways. she stayed in tonight and cooked me food and played this all night and then i play all night like tonight its going on 7 hours and not tired. ....knock her down, then go back to game. It keeps cutting me off now....at 530 am Eastern time it kicks everyone off for 30 min anyways and then i play all night like tonight its going on 7 hours and not tired....just took oxys and some ready for like 10 more hours