PDA

View Full Version : any late night players out there?`

GhostOfDice
05-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Looking for guys/gals to play with, i work late into the night, and do not get on until about 1am PST. Im happy with my clan, just looking for people to shoot the sh*t with since they are never on that late. I do have a mic, and use mature language at some points.

psn name: Ghost-Of-Dice
ego: just hit 500

I'll be on tonight, HMU!

Strahd
05-07-2013, 10:24 PM
I work nights as well, CST though. Usually though on my days off I am online until the early morning hours anyhow. PSN is Double-Awt, in game character is Strahd Vonzarovich. I have a mic, normally use it when VoIP is working, when it's not, I fall back to the old keyboard.

messiii
05-08-2013, 12:52 AM
It sounds good, looking for you tonight.

COLDBLUNTED
05-08-2013, 02:12 AM
My dog chewed up my bt headset but I'm on well past the server reset and no one on my friends list plays Defiance!
psn COLDBLUNTED
character boodie just past 500 ego

chrismeyer34
05-09-2013, 04:52 AM
yeah i play late at night as well, you can add me if ya want dude, in game its chrismeyer35, i tend to take a break between 6-11, gotta feed the kids and watch some netflix with them lol, but when they go to bed i usually get back on and play till i pass out with the controller in hand

Cephious
05-09-2013, 05:05 AM
yeah i play late at night as well, you can add me if ya want dude, in game its chrismeyer35, i tend to take a break between 6-11, gotta feed the kids and watch some netflix with them lol, but when they go to bed i usually get back on and play till i pass out with the controller in hand

are you on ps3? couldn't find you Chris

but I'm usually on late night/early morning/throughout the morning/afternoon. EGO 2369. Anyone feel free to add me. I have done math on which co-op/world instances provide the best weapon leveling (on average). And I know of three great infinite spawn points I am happy to show you in game. (perfect for combat pursuits) One is on YouTube and is well known. The other two I haven't seen anywhere and I'd love to keep it that way.

chrismeyer34
05-09-2013, 05:21 AM
are you on ps3? couldn't find you Chris

but I'm usually on late night/early morning/throughout the morning/afternoon. EGO 2369. Anyone feel free to add me. I have done math on which co-op/world instances provide the best weapon leveling (on average). And I know of three great infinite spawn points I am happy to show you in game. (perfect for combat pursuits) One is on YouTube and is well known. The other two I haven't seen anywhere and I'd love to keep it that way.

yeah im on ps3, whats your in game id, oh wait i saw it lol, durh lmao ill try to add ya

GhostInTheShell
05-09-2013, 05:42 AM
Hey dice, im always up late playing as i work much of the day. Mind if i add ya'? If i dont get around to ot quickly enough go ahead and add me if you like. Kurisu_canis is my psn! :)

And amyone else interested go ahead and throw me an add!

Oh, and also i do use a mic at times, if not a mic i use a keyboard for chat. Keyboard is a must for chat!