PDA

View Full Version : Comments regarding 'The TV Show' and the game in my focus.

crasher
05-08-2013, 02:37 AM
O.K., I watched the 1st show.
I thought it was reasonably fun, and has potential to be different/good and therefore short-lived as the folks that run the networks manage to turn chicken salad into chickens**t with the stroke of a pen.

It got a little hokey when our hero and military wunderkind started shooting into the crowd in the valley that hadn't noticed they were already in the kill-zone. Hero gets 41 people killed.

Alien Hells Angels to the rescue. Need I say more?

I play the game (my first MMO, and my first time playing with actual 'people') because I liked the show.

That said, I've been playing the game, and not watching the show.

Does this make me a bad person?
Will I eventually be forgiven?

For the record, I think Arisa is hot. It's the puppydog eyes. But I fear they may have used real puppies.

Discuss or ignore.

kthxbye

Archeus9
05-08-2013, 02:39 AM
O.K., I watched the 1st show.
I thought it was reasonably fun, and has potential to be different/good and therefore short-lived as the folks that run the networks manage to turn chicken salad into chickens**t with the stroke of a pen.

It got a little hokey when our hero and military wunderkind started shooting into the crowd in the valley that hadn't noticed they were already in the kill-zone. Hero gets 41 people killed.

Alien Hells Angels to the rescue. Need I say more?

I play the game (my first MMO, and my first time playing with actual 'people') because I liked the show.

That said, I've been playing the game, and not watching the show.

Does this make me a bad person?
Will I eventually be forgiven?

For the record, I think Arisa is hot. It's the puppydog eyes. But I fear they may have used real puppies.

Discuss or ignore.

kthxbye

... i think i need more caffine... now... lol

Myst
05-08-2013, 02:41 AM
Irisa! /rolls up a newspaper and gets ready to hit/

No it does not a lot of people probably only do one or the other both seems like it may be kind of a 40% thing or maybe 50% who knows!

A s0t
05-08-2013, 02:44 AM
the definition of a hero: is someone that gets other people killed [paraphrased] --Serenity yeah a firefly referance

Archeus9
05-08-2013, 02:45 AM
the definition of a hero: is someone that gets other people killed [paraphrased] --Serenity yeah a firefly referance

If i could email you a high five, i would. Totally.

crasher
05-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Irisa! /rolls up a newspaper and gets ready to hit/

No it does not a lot of people probably only do one or the other both seems like it may be kind of a 40% thing or maybe 50% who knows!

I keep seeing it spelt on the websites both ways so often I keep getting confuzzled.
/me slinks behind the couch.

Arsenic_Touch
05-08-2013, 04:07 AM

"When you're a goblin, you don't have to step forward to be a hero, everyone else just has to step back!" --Biggum Flodrot, goblin veteran.