PDA

View Full Version : Things to come in defiance?

xlsa
05-08-2013, 06:59 AM
Okay so we all know that defiance is just amazing overall sure they have there bugs but what mmo doesn't especially since the games only been out a little more then a month. Now there's 2 thing i would love to see them add in and i have no doubt in my mind they will add them in after they get some of the major bugs patched up. A in game friends list would be nice not that i don't mind adding people that enjoy the free items i give away its just in a mmo you kinda need a in game friends list so you can see you clan members and your friends you've have added for who know how long that don't yet have defiance or may not plan on buying it for a while.

The other thing is a banking system i don't think Ive seen a mmo that doesn't have a banking system this is why i have no doubt in my mind at all that they will add one in just after they patch a lot of the bugs so they don't create more when they add it in and that kinda stuff. I know it would help me out a lot not only because well you just kinda want one but as well as many of you know i give away free items to anyone and everyone but i could give away a lot more and a lot faster with the banking system instead of having to sell all the items people aren't looking for at that time.

Another reason it takes them a little longer to add these things in and patch some of the bugs is this is the second mmo to come out on the consules but i think trions doing a great job of fixing what they can so far. Some may not agree but i do hope they add these in sometime within the next couple of months. What do you guys think?

MagellanD
05-08-2013, 07:03 AM
Wait um...this sounds familiar.
I think I've read this before somewhere.

xlsa
05-08-2013, 07:06 AM
is that suppost to be like a smart @$$ replay or are you being serious because your not really able to go on any websites forums and find a forum that hasn't been mad at least 20 times

Grit
05-08-2013, 07:08 AM
I dunno what is coming if anything is coming at all. there are things i'd like to see but i'm not holding my breath.

Next Gens in the fall soo i dunno how much more $$$ i'm gonna wanna spend on this game.

xlsa
05-08-2013, 07:10 AM
lol well i dont think they would make u pay to have a friends list or a banking system i havnt ever seen any game do that

Zugo
05-08-2013, 07:13 AM
I thought we had a friends system already. I have a couple and they show up as green dots on the map even when not grouped.

xlsa
05-08-2013, 07:14 AM
yes they are but u have to add them through your abox live friends list for that im talking about a in game friends list to where those people arent on my xbox live friends list

Grit
05-08-2013, 07:17 AM
lol well i dont think they would make u pay to have a friends list or a banking system i havnt ever seen any game do that

If the banking system is part of a paid DLC then yeah one would have to pay for it...

xlsa
05-08-2013, 07:23 AM
true but the main story line is free you dont have to buy the dlc when that comes out

MagellanD
05-08-2013, 07:37 AM
If the banking system is part of a paid DLC then yeah one would have to pay for it...
I would expect they'd make this change part of the free DLC portion.

It's still to be determined how they're going to make people want to pay when they get new content for free.
I've heard that new weapons won't be available to you. They have to make these Amazing, however even Trion states they're not trying to alienate the paid vs non paid client base.

To me this means they weapons won't be that spectacular or much different.

As for the new race mentioned by sledge in DLC. They had better make a way to port over current characters. Myself and a tone of other people here have expressed that they don't want to start over again with a character just for a race with no bonuses. It'd be a HUGE win for us players if Trion allows us to apply new race to our 1000+ EGO characters.

I'm patiently waiting. I got Just the collectors edition because I don't buy season passes period. I get the content I want. This has saved me muchos headaches with companies pawning off DLCs with crap upgrades. It completely saved me with Defiance.

Draaconis
05-08-2013, 07:48 AM
is this is the second mmo to come out on the consules

What was the first?

xlsa
05-08-2013, 07:50 AM
What was the first?

final fantasy 11 but u had to pay to play online

Draaconis
05-08-2013, 09:59 AM
FFXI did not have a single player feature?

xlsa
05-08-2013, 12:00 PM
FFXI did not have a single player feature?

umm i think it was one of those 2 part games like they had the campaign but also they made a separate game and it was a mmo i dont think it was very popular on the consoles tho not that it was bad or anything it just i wouldn't pay to play a game online after i already bought the game

CaptainNerdLife
05-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Another aspect that would be nice is a storage bank. I know we have alot of inventory slots...but sometimes that gets a bit overwhelming. Would be nice to have a place (a la Claptrap or Vault safes in Borderlands) to store items we want to keep but don't have to worry about keeping with us. Just a thought

BLITZKRI3G
05-08-2013, 01:08 PM
it would be nice to challenge people to a steaked race=p put up like a 100k bet with people and race away winner gets 50% pot 2nd place 30% 3rd gets 20% just a thought

xlsa
05-08-2013, 01:13 PM
true i may start something like that would enough people be interested