PDA

View Full Version : New Patch coming today

MagellanD
05-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Anyone else worried?

Wonder what else will break upon implementation.

Any Bets?
I think that the level messages will still spam and your 6th perk will just become empty and you won't be able to put anything in it at all, let alone having to keep replacing it.

Whats your guess?

Grit
05-08-2013, 08:37 AM
my guess is that for 1 undetermined hour all instances/emergencies will give bounties of keycodes and all lockboxes will be filled with orange weapons!!

Zugo
05-08-2013, 08:37 AM
I just got my voice chat working so as long as that doesn't get jacked up I won't be too angry.

MagellanD
05-08-2013, 08:38 AM
my guess is that for 1 undetermined hour all instances/emergencies will give bounties of keycodes and all lockboxes will be filled with orange weapons!!

Best bug ever! DON'T REPORT!!!

MagellanD
05-08-2013, 08:39 AM
I just got my voice chat working so as long as that doesn't get jacked up I won't be too angry.

I Hear ya! I won't be pissed I'm just being snarky on the history of the games patches.
In all Honesty I want this to go smooth as that means they got their process hammered down and the correct way to patch this new beast.

Zugo
05-08-2013, 08:42 AM
I would love to see a reward given to the first person to discover new issues post patch.

Grit
05-08-2013, 08:43 AM

most certainly wouldn't hear my complain about it, that's for sure lol!! I still miss getting all the keycodes so easily during release week lol!! made me wanna do emergencies all the time lol. i still feel that some of the "tougher" emergencies should grand some better loot than XP but i'm probably in the minority. Hell lower the % chance of orange items LOL couldn't get any worse..just give me all the keycodes haha

MagellanD
05-08-2013, 08:44 AM
most certainly wouldn't hear my complain about it, that's for sure lol!! I still miss getting all the keycodes so easily during release week lol!! made me wanna do emergencies all the time lol. i still feel that some of the "tougher" emergencies should grand some better loot than XP but i'm probably in the minority. Hell lower the % chance of orange items LOL couldn't get any worse..just give me all the keycodes haha

How can you get lower than 0.000001% chance? That's what it feels like.

Grit
05-08-2013, 08:47 AM
How can you get lower than 0.000001% chance? That's what it feels like.

0.0000001 is just as acceptable.. doing 10-15 emergencies doesn't feel like a "grind" to me, its kind of refreshing to just drive aimlessly and kill random stuff. running the same "mission" or co-op over and over does get old after a while. i mean 2-3 co-ops a night is fine and all but i'd imagine some people run the same one 10-15 times in a row to grind for XP, "loot" and keys...yeah i get the fact that MMOs are grinders but meh, much rather just roll out and have fun.

HackSawz
05-08-2013, 08:50 AM

Nothing to report here...would love to see that!

Soobydoo
05-08-2013, 08:52 AM
A bug where co-op bosses have a chance of dropping mods and items of purple and orange tier....forcing everyone to do co-ops.

A bug where the wandering hulker drops mods and items of purple or higher tier....forcing everyone to hunt him down.

The horror.

Grit
05-08-2013, 08:57 AM
A bug where co-op bosses have a chance of dropping mods and items of purple and orange tier....forcing everyone to do co-ops.

A bug where the wandering hulker drops mods and items of purple or higher tier....forcing everyone to hunt him down.

The horror.

I'm with this guy.. on this stuff..

hey i just co-opped for 30 minutes gimmie a cpl random items from final boss...atleast give like a generic 8-bit thumbs up or sweet high-five animation...

Reverend Blood
05-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Hopefully they actually add a "Thinning the Herd" contract, so that I can actually complete the friggin' episode content.

Agent Jack
05-08-2013, 09:01 AM
That would be good, am waiting for that myself!

Grit
05-08-2013, 09:01 AM
i always thought the whole "thinning the herd contract" delt with the first contract in killing all of the stupid bug types... meh... i'm sure something will break or be fixed... i'll probably DL the patch and take a nap for a bit.

Mallow
05-08-2013, 09:11 AM
i always thought the whole "thinning the herd contract" delt with the first contract in killing all of the stupid bug types... meh... i'm sure something will break or be fixed... i'll probably DL the patch and take a nap for a bit.

This for sure. After this day so far a nap sounds soooooooooo good. Have a few more hours of work though.

MagellanD
05-08-2013, 09:17 AM
Hopefully they actually add a "Thinning the Herd" contract, so that I can actually complete the friggin' episode content.

I suspect this will be added as we've been waiting a week for it to populate. I think the limit of two contracts to a "vendor" is the culprit and kind of blows.

yeeryan
05-08-2013, 09:20 AM
i just want new outfits!!!! that match lol

FantasyMeister
05-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Personally I'll be aiming to get 10 wins on Freight Yard as quickly as possible just in case they have to remove it again, though I do hope it stays permanently this time around. Variety is good.

Bushmaster2000
05-08-2013, 03:43 PM
FreightYard's already been removed..... again.

RevJynxed
05-08-2013, 03:51 PM

Isn't that supposed to happen AFTER the competition is over? It ends on May 12th.

OmniDevil
05-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Anyone else worried?

Wonder what else will break upon implementation.

Any Bets?
I think that the level messages will still spam and your 6th perk will just become empty and you won't be able to put anything in it at all, let alone having to keep replacing it.

Whats your guess?

I'm on the fence. I was about to finish a side mission at the Dark Matter Base in San Fran. 30 seconds left on the count down timer and the servers crash. I had already tried completing this one several times before it would bug out on me.

I'd like to be patch free for at least another week.

FastTravelPaul
05-08-2013, 05:45 PM
YAY good can only come from this