PDA

View Full Version : Defiance ghost rider bug

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Not sure how this keeps happening to me. But this is the 3rd time ive been a walking torch. Doesnt hurt me, cant put it out,lol.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=klnHp8RlSac&feature=plcp#

Edit: posted in wrong forum. If a mod can move this to bugs

JagerMyk
05-08-2013, 10:18 AM
I had the poop shoe effect, with the black aura. same didnt hurt me, I just signed out an restarted my system, came back on an it was ok

Strigol
05-08-2013, 12:11 PM
personally been victim of the acid bath myself, was fun for the first few minutes till the sound started driving me mad

Jack The Bear
05-08-2013, 03:43 PM
I had the poop shoe effect, with the black aura. same didnt hurt me, I just signed out an restarted my system, came back on an it was ok

Poop shoe effect? You should trade-mark that, ;]! You know of all the bugs, a "Ghost Rider" bug seems kinda awesome..

chrismeyer34
05-08-2013, 04:17 PM
yeah, ive had the " HE'S ON FIIIIIIRE!!!!! " issue, its kinda sick, but after a while it gets to the point to where i cant see that well through the flames, i just restart and im back to normal....no more " human torchin it " lmao

now ive never had the " human poop-shoe " effect happen, nor the " mega acid-man " effect, and i can see how the mega acid-man effect could drive someone mad, all that damn squishing sounds would drive me wonky too lmfao

loracsilver
05-08-2013, 05:33 PM
i've had the ghost rider glitch before. It's kinda cool until you have to aim. Then the flames get in your way and you can't see. What I want to know is, can others see this? Or does your avatar look normal to the other players? no one has yet said "Holy crap, that guy is on fire and it won't go out!!"

Tortuga121
05-08-2013, 05:37 PM
I haven't had that yet just most of the time when I first start the game my character will be missing limbs and have half a skull.

It wears off after a couple of minutes.

Tortuga121
05-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Someone joined me on a side mission today and was missing their head. told them and they thought cool.

loracsilver
05-08-2013, 05:41 PM
I've seen others with missing limbs, but have never seen someone on fire, covered in acid, covered in poop, etc.

chrismeyer34
05-08-2013, 06:45 PM
i've had the ghost rider glitch before. It's kinda cool until you have to aim. Then the flames get in your way and you can't see. What I want to know is, can others see this? Or does your avatar look normal to the other players? no one has yet said "Holy crap, that guy is on fire and it won't go out!!"

ive had people say that to me when im in co op, they say stuff like " damn, chris glitched, he's on fire and won't go out, quick!!! get some water !!!! " lmfao...so im guessing they can see it too

loracsilver
05-08-2013, 09:22 PM
ive had people say that to me when im in co op, they say stuff like " damn, chris glitched, he's on fire and won't go out, quick!!! get some water !!!! " lmfao...so im guessing they can see it too

Awesome! too bad we can't cause this to happen. It would be cool to have 10 or more people go running through one of the main areas, all of us on fire.

chicksticker
05-08-2013, 11:11 PM
I have seen the poop shoe one but not since the first week of the game! I was in a co-op the other day and say a guy that looked like he was in a body cast! His whole upper body was white and his arms were straight out to his sides.

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Awesome! too bad we can't cause this to happen. It would be cool to have 10 or more people go running through one of the main areas, all of us on fire.
Yeah it would! We can start a clan called the flaming everclears, ha

loracsilver
05-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Yeah it would! We can start a clan called the flaming everclears, ha

did you ever know that you're my hero?

chrismeyer34
05-09-2013, 04:36 AM

yeah, id be like " oh hell no!!!! motherlode, you want some *****?!!!! FLAME OOOOON!!!! " and poof im on fire, whaaaaat, be pretty awesome lmfao

loracsilver
05-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Random overheard in-game convo between a game vet, and a new guy:

"So you come across the Flaming Everclears yet?"
"What are those? one the enemy types?"
"Bloody Noob, no. they're a clan. One of the greatest, most bad***, absolutely batpoop crazy clans out there. They found a glitch, a way to make their avatar catch fire without harming themselves. No one knows how they do it. People claim not even the dev's know how the Everclears do it. They guard that secret stronger then the gold at Knoxx. They fight arkfalls only. You might catch a lone member, or a small group off doing missions or pursuits, only in arkfalls will you a get group of ten or more. You ain't seen an arkfall until you fight in one with those Everclear b*****ds. They just ignite. Then start running around, hugging the baddies, catching them on fire, holding them until they die. Boy, I once saw 30, maybe 40 of them once. They lit themselves up, and rushed a hellion spawn, all of them holding on for dear life, while that foul creature just burned death. I saw the face of God that day."

chrismeyer34
05-10-2013, 04:23 AM
Random overheard in-game convo between a game vet, and a new guy:

"So you come across the Flaming Everclears yet?"
"What are those? one the enemy types?"
"Bloody Noob, no. they're a clan. One of the greatest, most bad***, absolutely batpoop crazy clans out there. They found a glitch, a way to make their avatar catch fire without harming themselves. No one knows how they do it. People claim not even the dev's know how the Everclears do it. They guard that secret stronger then the gold at Knoxx. They fight arkfalls only. You might catch a lone member, or a small group off doing missions or pursuits, only in arkfalls will you a get group of ten or more. You ain't seen an arkfall until you fight in one with those Everclear b*****ds. They just ignite. Then start running around, hugging the baddies, catching them on fire, holding them until they die. Boy, I once saw 30, maybe 40 of them once. They lit themselves up, and rushed a hellion spawn, all of them holding on for dear life, while that foul creature just burned death. I saw the face of God that day."

rotflmfao!!!!! hell yeah too funny man, waaay too funny

loracsilver
05-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Thanks. and If we figure this out, we could get the whole clan on the show!

Also, when I playing a few days ago, got a new one. It was like the fire one, but it was blue. Not sure if it was from me using a BMG with linked healing or not, but it stayed with me even after I switched loadouts back to my SAW/pistol setup.

Rokea
05-13-2013, 01:43 PM
I had the permafried bug, I was electrified with no harm, bad thing is I walked around looking like I was having an epileptic siezure

Tortuga121
05-13-2013, 04:06 PM
Seen something odd today saw someone's charger but, it was 2/3 there. Looked funny driving around.

chrismeyer34
05-14-2013, 08:17 PM
I had the permafried bug, I was electrified with no harm, bad thing is I walked around looking like I was having an epileptic siezure

nah, what it was was you were listening to billy idol's " shock to the system " while you had the shock glitch going on lmfao...1 of his best songs next cyber punk lol