PDA

View Full Version : Iron Demon Ranch: The Major City (My View)

Lahlaos
05-08-2013, 09:29 AM
I would like to first say that there does not seem to be a major hub for us all to intergrate and im calling all xbox players to change that, together, as a community

Im placing my vote for The Iron Demon Ranch for the following reasons.

* Its simple enough for players of all EGO to reach
* It has everything you need there (as do other places)
* It seems to be the busiest place ive seen
* IDR already appears to be like the main major hub
* We all love the IDR

TBH there isnt much reason, HOWEVER it does seem the most logical and nicest place to go after a day of arkfalls and pvp

So my reason for this post is just to gather the community and agree to make this the main hub as a community. Would be great

Cheers

P.S: Its this place or the Muir Processing Plant ;)

DejaVooDoo
05-08-2013, 09:32 AM
muir would be better as it's along the main shopping route

Lahlaos
05-08-2013, 09:34 AM
That is a good point tbh, and it was the cloise second to my view, well if we get a nice little tally together then we can see what everyone thinks. Im up for either, but we do kinda need a base of operations if we want this mmo.....if only we had speech bubbles too :/

MagellanD
05-08-2013, 09:38 AM
I would like to first say that there does not seem to be a major hub for us all to intergrate and im calling all xbox players to change that, together, as a community

Im placing my vote for The Iron Demon Ranch for the following reasons.

* Its simple enough for players of all EGO to reach
* It has everything you need there (as do other places)
* It seems to be the busiest place ive seen
* IDR already appears to be like the main major hub
* We all love the IDR

TBH there isnt much reason, HOWEVER it does seem the most logical and nicest place to go after a day of arkfalls and pvp

So my reason for this post is just to gather the community and agree to make this the main hub as a community. Would be great

Cheers

P.S: Its this place or the Muir Processing Plant ;)

Iron Demon seems to be a natural hub for people as it's a mod shop mainly. I've bought an orange grenade there and see people requesting trades and sales there more than muir.

It's also a large area with a reoccurring emergency to grind while waiting for anything.
Muir seems to have the second largest "waiting" population too.

I find it cool seeing how people flock to these areas the most.
Muir is also central on the map close to possible arkfalls while waiting as Iron demon is way at the top.

Lahlaos
05-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Iron Demon seems to be a natural hub for people as it's a mod shop mainly. I've bought an orange grenade there and see people requesting trades and sales there more than muir.

It's also a large area with a reoccurring emergency to grind while waiting for anything.
Muir seems to have the second largest "waiting" population too.

I find it cool seeing how people flock to these areas the most.
Muir is also central on the map close to possible arkfalls while waiting as Iron demon is way at the top.

That is a very good point maybe we can toss between the 2, one for arkfalls and emergencies and the other as a chillout hub, either way one is needed and if I could do a vote system for it then I would place one on post.

Anymore opinions or votes ill tally and put votes on first post :)

Jaina Solo Jedi
05-08-2013, 09:48 AM
I would say The Crater but then all of our avatars would be drunk and fist fighting oh it would be a mess lol :P

Grit
05-08-2013, 10:50 AM
I would say The Crater but then all of our avatars would be drunk and fist fighting oh it would be a mess lol :P

SJA hangs out at the Crater.. Pints for Celebration!!

Muir is a great "central" spot for questing and what not. Iron Demon is right there for everyone at the "get go" and it's a pretty large safe area to hang out in.

RevJynxed
05-08-2013, 12:17 PM
I prefer Muir because I like to jump my vehicles. Otherwise I can be found at the Crater dancing on the bar.

Brock 5amson
05-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Good hubs are next to mod vendors honestly.

BLITZKRI3G
05-08-2013, 01:05 PM
i beilive this too it seems more poular than anywhere else

Giotto
05-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Good point OP. The message needs to be spread. If you wanna sell or buy anything. Go to Iron Demon.