PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun +5mag is instead x1.05mag

Scorcher
05-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Just logged back in my pump FRC heavy scattergun shotgun with +5mag changed to a x1.05 mag :( my max ammo capacity in the chamber went from 17 to 12 now... just informing everyone check those ammo stats to see if they changed.

crasher
05-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Haven't logged in yet, but that's going to make a lot of my CS-X's sux.

Warlander
05-08-2013, 11:51 AM
man trion is ****ing ******ed, theres nothing wrong with shotguns i mean most of the time they are already useless.
the issue is with the rest of the ****ty mechanics like cloak.

fix the real problems!!!

LanZ
05-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Yep mine changed from +5 to x1.05 Mag making my gun as good as a green now...... was 13 rounds now 8 with a 7 base. LOL

Doomsaw
05-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Same here, this change needs to be reverted, a lot of people spent a lot of money buying their guns and modding them.

Stealth changes are not good.

Albion
05-08-2013, 12:00 PM

This. I didn't see any mention of this at all until now, why wouldn't something like this be told to the players before doing it? My friend just paid crazy scrip for a shotgun that had a mag increase + upgrade, and I bet it's worthless now.

Ryme
05-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Same here, this change needs to be reverted, a lot of people spent a lot of money buying their guns and modding them.

Good luck with that, given how they treated boosts during all the server downtime.

ArcTJ
05-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Now next ... Infector

IAMVILELENT
05-08-2013, 12:05 PM
God APB all over again. My wallet is officially closed for this game. Next will be infectors, then grenades.

Ninno20
05-08-2013, 12:11 PM
God APB all over again. My wallet is officially closed for this game. Next will be infectors, then grenades.

You have not been around long.... infectors got nerf'd a couple of week back.

IAMVILELENT
05-08-2013, 12:13 PM
You have not been around long.... infectors got nerf'd a couple of week back.

No the mag burst making the guns fire extra fast is still there, along with the large mags.

Otto Oxley
05-08-2013, 12:15 PM
I just scored a GOLD fragger shotgun with +5 mag AND +9 mag for something like 24 shells! If I log in later and i'm at 1.14% over 7, I will be inf**kingfuriated. I've spent WAYYY too much money on this game so far, and my patience is being tested daily. This might break me. ;)

tuckerpb
05-08-2013, 12:25 PM
of coarse they did. sledge and the other asswholes at trion only give a **** about there precious pvpers. the pveers are only needed to be bent over the counter and rammed up the ***.

Doomsaw
05-08-2013, 12:36 PM
I just scored a GOLD fragger shotgun with +5 mag AND +9 mag for something like 24 shells! If I log in later and i'm at 1.14% over 7, I will be inf**kingfuriated. I've spent WAYYY too much money on this game so far, and my patience is being tested daily. This might break me. ;)

Prepare to be very, very sad.

Orge Lambart
05-08-2013, 12:51 PM
lol.. haha... hey fellas, try to learn to use something else, or make those 7 bullets you have in the gun more effective... No sympathy for people who way overspent on weapons.... you did realize Trion was going to nerf stuff right.... that over powered PVP crap you were buying? yeah well here goes a tip fella.... it's not going to be the first time they nerf OP PVP crap.

Once they are done with Shotguns, infectors will be next.. Sure infectors got hit already but they'll get slapped down again, especially those long range anti sniper with the + 3 burst mods. It'll be a glorious day when those long range homing infectors have the bug spawning aspect removed...

IAMVILELENT
05-08-2013, 12:56 PM
The problem with nerfing is they are nerfing existing, already purchased with bits weapons. Really if everyone wanted to RIGHT NOW, they could call their banks and just file charge backs for "services undelivered". Which I'm sure many will do anyways when 1.02 hits, because I'm almost positive its going to be as terrible as 1.01. FR STILL not working properly and it's been how long? If it takes a major game company a month to fix a single map and still have it wrong, something is a miss at Trion.

Reiter
05-08-2013, 12:58 PM
lol.. haha... hey fellas, I am laughing at your shotgun nerf on the outside but butt hurt on the inside cause shotties pwned me in PVP. Now I got my revenge! If it wasn't for those darn kids, it would of been sooner!

^^ pretty much the only vibe I am betting from this guy. Lost in PVP, cries something is OP (because it works as intended...You have X amount of hitpoints and Y Damage to break it as fast as possible in a video game, since there is no real strategy to internet video game combat unlike chess...shotgun it is!) and trying to get the last word.

dim
05-08-2013, 01:54 PM
gear nerfs isn't exactly new or unique to defiance, if its an mmo with pvp, weapons get tweaked constantly. Yeah it can suck, but its an assumed risk. And admit it, a lot of the weapons need tweeking, pvp is a mess and pve is way to easy.

Korchenko
05-08-2013, 02:46 PM
It would be one thing if there was any notification at all. Alas, the change was made and people were suddenly wondering what the hell happened.

dim
05-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Eh, minor tweaks dont always warrant their own patch notes and are likely to be included in later notes after the fact. This is particularly true of games so early in their development. A single thread noting unanounced changes and some venting as will happen with any change period seems plenty. A page of threads filled with outrage and threats, well honestly its beyond me, just don't get it.